June 25th & 26th Bachelor Party

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Mills

Re: June 25th & 26th Bachelor Party

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 am

chucksberg wrote:Is that the Lemon, Lime, Vodka drink? Mills was manufacturing those like a machine a few weeks ago?

I think he is talking about the Raspberry Cruzan rum, Absolut vodka, mixed with lemonade. That was my drink a few summers ago and is pretty tasty too! The drink I was mixing on your boat was lemon and lime juice, vodka, and tonic water. We call that a "Goldschmidt tonic" after my buddy who makes them all the time :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 am

Tracey! wrote:I would have to weigh more on the side of a singles hang out instead of couples.
I agree couples can have a great time there! But - if you have a significant other who is even a little bit jealous it could be a long trip. There are alot of hot bodies - girls and guys - and everyone is so friendly. In the pools, at the bars and just everywhere. This is not the place to try and keep him/her on a short leash. :-) I watched a couple we took with us last year really struggle with this and it was a lessoned learned.

Oh yes I fully agree that your significant other definitely cannot get jealous because everyone is super friendly which is why I love the Bay! If they are the jealous type then the Bay is probably not for you. Gotta loosen up and have fun 8) :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

PIBCarl

Postby PIBCarl » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 pm

That's the one, the raz, vodka and lemonade...big hit on the golf course....Great Drink!
PIB Rocks!

allshow

Postby allshow » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 am

Wow!! What a great time.....

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:28 am

So what was the verdict? Any details you can share? :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

allshow

Postby allshow » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:18 am

Mills wrote:So what was the verdict? Any details you can share? :D

We are definitely going back. Everyone was very outgoing and friendly. Mist was a lot of fun as well as all the bars at night. Can't wait for the next trip.....

Return to “Roll Calls”