Needing to blow the dust off

General information, views and opinions on activities at Put-in-Bay.

Moderator: admin1

Bullette

Needing to blow the dust off

Postby Bullette » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:54 am

It's crazy that I could even still log in with my old username and password!!!

I don't know what ever happened, but I'm back... looking to come up this fall, October is probably going to be the first time in a long time that we will be up there... My only question is, the appreciation weekend... or the fall ball... I forget what it is... I used to get the emails to my old hotmail account and that's gone... Can someone help me out with that? I'm so very much looking forward to getting back on the island... I've had island fever for way too long now!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

admin1
Site Admin

Re: Needing to blow the dust off

Postby admin1 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:09 am

Fall Ball is October 1-2 weekend. To book just call the reservation center at 888-742-7829 THanks and see you at the BAY!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Is it a 2 night minimum? Or can we get away with just one since it's the off season?
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

JodellandJon

Postby JodellandJon » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:16 pm

We will be there for the Fall Ball! :) We rented a house at the Island Club with three other couples. Can't wait!! We did the same thing last year and had a blast! I am thinking they probably won't let you do one night Bullette. They were almost sold out of homes at the Island Club when we made our reservation in June. Not sure though, its worth a try... Good Luck! Hope to see you there! :D
Married at the Bay in 2003!!!

Return to “General Topics”