June 12-15th

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Mills

June 12-15th

Postby Mills » Thu May 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Who all is going to be there that weekend??? :lol: I am ready to ROCK the island for the 1st time this year!! Exactly 2 weeks away!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Thu May 29, 2008 8:36 pm

We are planning to be there the 14th and 15th. There will be a Historical Society benefit auction going on Saturday, hoping to find a good deal on something! :D

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri May 30, 2008 7:05 am

Bummer. I'm supposed to be in C-bus that weekend moving my friend.
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Fri May 30, 2008 8:01 am

Bullette wrote:Bummer. I'm supposed to be in C-bus that weekend moving my friend.
Take said friend...and head to PIB, it will be more fun! :D

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri May 30, 2008 9:11 am

Bryan,

Maybe we can meet for a drink during the day Saturday at Mr. Ed's tiki bar/pool?? Let me know if you are interested!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Fri May 30, 2008 9:05 pm

Mills wrote:Bryan,

Maybe we can meet for a drink during the day Saturday at Mr. Ed's tiki bar/pool?? Let me know if you are interested!!
Sweet!!! Count me in!
Just remind me to stick to beer, the hard stuff makes me have memory loss and I'm STILL trying to piece together exactly what happened after leaving Mr. Kay's boat! :lol:

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Sat May 31, 2008 3:40 am

Oh, that's not the alcohol! Mr K drugs everyone who visits his boat!
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Postby Mills » Sat May 31, 2008 7:24 am

That is the exact reason everyone always comes back to his boat LOL!! :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

islander

Postby islander » Sat May 31, 2008 10:43 am

Bryan, if you are interested in looking over some of the items that will be in the auction, go to museum's web page, leihs.org. There is a pretty good list of things they have and some photos.
I wish I was gonna be there for the auction...sure would like to bid on the painting by Canoe Bob. But alas I'll be three islands north throwing a birthday party and hot dog roast.

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Sat May 31, 2008 7:51 pm

[banned] wrote:Bryan, if you are interested in looking over some of the items that will be in the auction, go to museum's web page, leihs.org. There is a pretty good list of things they have and some photos.
I wish I was gonna be there for the auction...sure would like to bid on the painting by Canoe Bob. But alas I'll be three islands north throwing a birthday party and hot dog roast.
Thanks for the link, I saved it in my favorites list!

3 islands north eh...do you live on North Bass?

islander

Postby islander » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:35 am

The LEIHS always has some great things in their auction, including some really off the wall items.
As for NB, I lived there most of my life, and part time on the Bay for ten years bouncing back and forth when work was over for the season. I met my husband while working on PIB and moved away when he finished school. (not a big demand for robots out there) However my family still lives on NB year round so I spend as much time out there as I can, and in the summer we basically stay out there only coming home to mow the lawn and check on the house a couple times a month. NB is pure freedom...a wonderful place to let my little boy be a kid, he gets to do things that you just can't on the mainland.
You fly, we are planning a Fly In fund raiser on NB, for our 110 year old church. We'll have lunch, cemetery walks and talks, church tours, we'll have our one room school open, plus some other things. This will be our first one, so it is still in the planning stages, don't know if we'll be able to get it together this year before the summer is over, it might have to wait for next summer because we are really going all out for our annual historical tour this Aug and that is our main focus right now. However when it does happen it may be something you and your family might enjoy.

islander

Postby islander » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:41 am

The LEIHS always has some great things in their auction, including some really off the wall items.
As for NB, I lived there most of my life, and part time on the Bay for ten years bouncing back and forth when work was over for the season. I met my husband while working on PIB and moved away when he finished school. (not a big demand for robots out there) However my family still lives on NB year round so I spend as much time out there as I can, and in the summer we basically stay out there only coming home to mow the lawn and check on the house a couple times a month. NB is pure freedom...a wonderful place to let my little boy be a kid, he gets to do things that you just can't on the mainland.
You fly, we are planning a Fly In fund raiser on NB, for our 110 year old church. We'll have lunch, cemetery walks and talks, church tours, we'll have our one room school open, plus some other things. This will be our first one, so it is still in the planning stages, don't know if we'll be able to get it together this year before the summer is over, it might have to wait for next summer because we are really going all out for our annual historical tour this Aug and that is our main focus right now. However when it does happen it may be something you and your family might enjoy.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:44 am

ONLY 10 MORE DAYS!!! :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

Finally Free

june 14th

Postby Finally Free » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:52 pm

I will be there the 14th in the afternoon sometime hopefully before noon can't wait. I got suckered in to takeing my dad and his work friends last time my dad was so drunk he fell off c dock and 1 of the other guys just plain fell off the boat it was hilarious for me anyway. :lol:
Babes,Beer,Boats,Beautimous!!!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:19 pm

[banned] wrote:You fly, we are planning a Fly In fund raiser on NB, for our 110 year old church. We'll have lunch, cemetery walks and talks, church tours, we'll have our one room school open, plus some other things. This will be our first one, so it is still in the planning stages, don't know if we'll be able to get it together this year before the summer is over, it might have to wait for next summer because we are really going all out for our annual historical tour this Aug and that is our main focus right now. However when it does happen it may be something you and your family might enjoy.
That sounds great, we'll definatly make it up!
If you need any help with the planning, let me know. My wife ran the airport in Van Wert OH for a couple of years and we held several fly-ins, just ask if you need anything.
Also, be sure to list it on www.flyins.com Pretty popular place for pilots.

Return to “Roll Calls”