XMAS

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:41 am

4 Hours til departure!
Hide the Rum!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:34 am

:P So not fair.....lol!!!

Have a good ride, see you Saturday!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:37 am

I will be departing around 3:00 today. I hope to be on the island by 7:00 tonight. Looking forward to seeing all of you Sat. I cannot guarantee there will be any booze left on the island though. :lol:

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:39 am

Have FUN everyone!!!!!! Wish I could be there :(

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:02 am

Well, the weather isn't supposed to be good til Friday, so we're gonna have to rough it for a day, but we'll survive, somehow, I'm sure.
Hide the Rum!

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:14 am

And it hardly ever rains inside the bars. So I am sure you will be just fine.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:21 am

Katrinka is correct, it never rains in the bars. Actually works out good since the bars will be great up until Friday, then they will become super packed and the cover charges and lines to get in will begin.

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:28 am

Yeah, I haven't decided how to play Friday, yet. There are some pretty good bands playing, I'm just not sure if I want to go to the bars early or not. I'm pretty sure Saturday will be off the hook, though.
Hide the Rum!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:59 am

I might not be able to come if I dont find someone to come with me!! I dont know if I want to drive down by myself?

What ya think????
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:02 am

Meaning should I just drive down alone!! :?

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:08 am

I'm with you Kindy. I'm going to play the Friday bar scene ear. I'll see what's happening. I am looking forward to hitting the bars tonight and tomorrow though.

Dvl, I love driving by myself. I just put the music on and jam. You have that sporty Mustang so hit the road girl !

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:38 am

The first time I went to the Bay was '98, by myself. I had an unbelievable time and I didn't know anyone on the Island!
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:49 am

YES in about 26 hours Katie and I will be on our way :lol:

I agree the bars will rock Thursday night and be pretty crowded especially on Saturday night. But it is going to be SWEET no matter what, can't wait to see everyone :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:26 am

Awww.......Shucks!! You guys convinced me....lol!!

I mean it really isnt that bad of a drive, and I have driven to Cincy and Cleveland alone and those are both longer of drives, plus I will know all you guys up there so I wont really be alone ya know!!

I'll do it!! I wish it was time for me to leave now!!

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:23 am

I won tickets on the Jet plus 2 seats on a busload of people from a radio station! Except I can't go now. :cry: so, my girlfriend & husband are taking my place. I have told them about you all and about A dock! The are a very fun couple. It's been a couple years since they've been to the island and NEVER for XMAS! so, if you would please welcome them island style! I've told them to go to Frostys for a Bloody Mary to start everything off, hit A dock and the pools. Their names are Skeet & Di.

Hopefully I'll see some of you August 11th.
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

Return to “Roll Calls”