JUNE 14TH TRIP REPORT:

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

Taz

JUNE 14TH TRIP REPORT:

Postby Taz » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:59 am

Sorry my report is delayed I had to fly to DC the day after I got back from the Bay!

OK, here we go! Left Cleveland with my buddy Chris and made the 11:30 Jet from Port Clinton over to the Island. Had lunch at the Chicken Patio, checked for Mills at Eds but couldn't find him so walked thru S.p.l.a.$.h. and headed to the I.$.l.a.n.d.e.r. Hung out there for for two hours getting sun. Headed back to Eds for the Board meeting and found Mills, Katie and Jodie and met Bryan and his wife. Hung there for a while then headed back over to the worlds largest toilet. Hung out there until about 5:30 and got totally LOADED! After that walked to Frostys and suffered TOTAL blackout until 11:30 pm at which point we headed for the Jet and the long drive back to Cleveland. Slept on the jet back to Port Clinton. Jumped in my car with Chris, stopped at the Wendys for food, made it down the street as far as the Motel 6, pulled in the parkintg lot and slept until about 4:30 in the morning then resumed the drive home! Arrived back in Cleveland around 5:45 am just as the sun was coming up. UNREAL!

Over all, had a great time with everyone, ran into one or two people at the worlds biggest Urinal I'd rather not see but other than that had a great time.

Great seeing all you guys, great meeting you Bryan and your wife. Can't wait until the next adventure.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:29 am

Nice report Taz :) Other than running into that other person it was a sweet time!! Til our next adventure!!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:46 am

Good one Taz! I won't go through Cleveland again without giving you a shout!
Hide the Rum!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:59 pm

So when is our next adventure?

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:18 pm

I can't say, for sure. I'm pretty sure I'm making xmas, though.
Hide the Rum!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:16 pm

Great trip report!
How did you find the energy for the drive home (or atleast to the Motel 6! :D ), I never would have made it off of the Jet! :lol:

Pleasure meeting you too BTW!

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:03 am

Honestly Bryan I don't know! I slept the whole Jet trip back to Port Clinton. I only woke up because one of the crew woke me up! I only made it to Wendys because I was starving! Making it to the Motel was pure luck!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:27 pm

Been there Taz! Can't tell you how many times they woke me up! Hell, one time I woke up on the Rocket in Sandusky! That came as somewhat of a surprise, let me tell ya!
Hide the Rum!

Return to “Trip Reports!”