JAMBOREE IN THE HILLS:

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

Taz

JAMBOREE IN THE HILLS:

Postby Taz » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:10 pm

Just got back from the Jamboree, what a great four day country music festival. I only made it up for Friday - Sunday, but what a great time. Saw some great Country bands this weekend, Outlaws, 38 Special, Marshal Tucker and Charlie Daniels on Friday, Jason Michael Carroll, The Wreckers, Flynnville Train, Miranda Lambert, Toby Keith on Saturday and Bucky Covington, Sawyer Brown and Neal McCoy on Sunday. Drove from Cleveland to St Clairesville, Oh., about a three hour drive and met a girl that lives twelve houses away from me! Too funny. Great time, great place, great people. Reminds me a lot of P.I.B. Sorry to have missed everyone, hopefully I'll see everyone soon. Give the Walkers my regards, I haven't heard from them lately.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:45 pm

I saw the Walkers on Saturday, they are doing great as usual!! It was nice to see them as well as everyone else!!! My trip report is yet to come later in the week......... :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:35 am

Man... I missed everyone didn't I.. Stupid Jet!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:38 am

What time did you arrive on the island bullette? We were at Mr. Ed's pool until almost 5:00.
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:47 am

We got on the island at 615 I think... by the time we finally made it to Port Clinton, it was 220, and in line for the Jet by 230... but since they were down to one jet, the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing, and we were told many many different things about when we were departing. THis was all after I left the voicemail for you saying that Lisa's car had broken down a mile from my house... TUrns out, her fuel pump needs to be replaced... :(
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:46 pm

Glad you had fun Taz. I knew some people that went to the Jamboree in the Hills also. They had a great time as well. I went one year and had a great time. The only thing I didn't like was getting up early in the morning to run the blankets to a decent spot to watch the action.

Like Mills, my trip report will be coming later in the week as well. I'm still in recovery mode. It was nice seeing everyone though and, as usual, Mills drinks rock.

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:32 pm

Ah Yes Paul, The Red Neck Run, we took turns doing it, it's a tradition.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Trip Reports!”