Xmas in July

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

Bullette

Xmas in July

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:52 am

Are you kidding me... I had this whole trip report written out, and now it's gone. I am going to have to rewrite it later on and post it since it took me nearly 45 minutes to do it the first time. I will say that I think I saw Captain Matt on his boat as we got off the docks. That will be the only person that I think I saw. We totally missed the board meeting thanks to a broken down car, and a very broken Jet. Lisa and I had a fanfreakingtastic time up there, and hopefully we will work it out to go for New Years. We had a ton of fun with the guys from the bachelor party that we met. We now know that you must keep your pants on at all times! My new favorite drink up there is the lemonade. Those go down really smooth and fast! I can't wait to read everyone else's trip reports.. Hopefully, those post OK!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:11 am

Xmas was great! We couldn’t have asked for better weather on Friday and Saturday!

Let’s see…..Got up there Wednesday night and met my girlfriend (Eileen) at the Miller and we went over to St. Hazards where we were staying. We were in a cabin at the campgrounds. It was O.K. (the public bathrooms and showers were bad, but the price was fair.) So, Thursday we took the sonny S over at noon in the rain and ate at the Boardwalk. Lobster sandwich hit the spot. Walked down A dock looking for Mills or Paul on the way to C dock where we found Tim. Played a lot of phone tag with Mills Friday and Saturday. So Tim and us went to the boat house for a while and then the BB and back to C dock. Pretty calm day due to the weather.
Friday, I took Eileen on a golf cart tour of the whole island. The weather was perfect! We spent most of the day at Tim’s boat and went over to see the Rusty Griswalds at the BB at 9. Eileen couldn’t last past 10 so we took the Sonny S back. Eileen had to leave Sat. Morning, so I went to the board meeting at 3 and then things got crazy. I met Mills, Katie, T.S. Walker, Tony, Jerry… it was a kickin party! I explained to Tony how I couldn’t get drunk, so he helped me out by getting me started on the jager bombs there. I was chasing Captain & Cokes with Bud Light and Jager Bombs. After about 4 cycles of that deadly combination (thank’s Tony!) things got awfully fuzzy. I know at some point I was involved in the festivities of a bachellorette party and on the phone with Eileen at the same time (note to self: don’t do that.) And at some point I was under (YES CAPTAIN MATT) UNDER Tim’s boat! (Don’t know how or why!)
I boated back with Tim Sunday with Tim which was a disaster (too many boat problems to go into). All in All great trip! Great times! Made it out alive! I am, however, too old to do this but a couple of times a year!
Hide the Rum!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:20 am

I thought I saw you and Tony and Jerry.... Apparently, when I yelled at these people, they didn't really think they were you guys... So I was totally wrong! That could be why my voice is totally shot today! Sounds like you had a great time!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:11 am

Glad to hear you all had fun!!

Sorry I didnt make it up, ended up not having the money once I got my check, but did have a very eventful evening here at home!! Friday night went out to a bachloretteparty and got wasted over beer and jello shots playing 7's before we went to the bar, than hit the bar and continued to drink more and have pictures of me with condoms in my mouth and doing blow job shots off the pool table....lol!! Saturday morning woke up early to go out on the boat and partied it up with a couple hundred other boats tried to get drunk just couldnt happen no matter how much I drank, sat home and chilled in Sat night....than Sunday...Ohh how lovely!! Went to a baby shower, and after decided to go to Canada to meet someone, got pulled over by customs/immigration entering Canada...got stuck there for a half hour or so while they searched by car top to bottom with and without dog and asked me every question under the sun except for what position I like the most.... :evil: :D , finally got let go....HAD AN EXCELLENT DATE....headed home around 12:30 and got to Michigan side and NO FREAKIN BS.....Freakin get pulled over again to customs/immigration..........I WAS LIKE YOU GOT TO BE FREAKIN KIDDING ME....Mich was a lil ruder, but definatly faster as I sat inside crying cause I was so pist!!

Wish I would have went to the bay....lol!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:21 am

That totally sucks about your being pulled over... hopefully, it doesn't happen again

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:28 am

also... Kudos to the [banned] on the 1245 or whatever jet it was that we were on. She seemed to party like a rockstar! That's how I wanna be when I am older!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:29 am

ok.. the banned word is g-r-a-n-d-m-a... lol....

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:41 am

Sweet!!! TO funny granny was rockstarin it up
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

LisaMO

Postby LisaMO » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:25 am

Drinking my first Gazebo lemonade at 6:15, when I left Erie,Pa at 9:30 am, wasn`t exactly the way I had planned, but it sure tasted goo-ood! And g-r-a-n-ny, wasn`t messin around, she had on an old xmas tablecloth that she turned into a xmas jacket, just for the occasion. Seeing her still rockin out, made up for all the window lickers we had to put up with on the ferry home,,LOL
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:07 am

HAHAHA... It definitely wasn't turning out the way I had planned either... I really liked the fact that she had a few sets of beads! Of course, you were about to turn into one of them on the way home!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:02 am

Funniest part of Sunday:

Lisa: Here.. Let me get you some paper towels

Nancy: Oh.. Don't forget, they are in the bathroom!

I don't think I have laughed this hard over a series of events in a long long time!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:24 am

What.......????
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:43 am

I guess you just had to be there... It was quite an interesting weekend to say the least! Lisa and I were rolling in laughter for most of it!

LisaMO

Postby LisaMO » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:05 pm

If we`d only had more paper towels we could have cleaned up the tow truck driver and took him up on his offer to tow us to the ferry, only 90 miles,LOL

LisaMO

Postby LisaMO » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:09 pm

If we`d only had more paper towels we could have cleaned up the tow truck driver and took him up on his offer to tow us to the ferry, only 90 miles,LOL

Return to “Trip Reports!”