Half A$$ trip report June 13-17th

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

funboy2121

Half A$$ trip report June 13-17th

Post by funboy2121 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:24 am

Well this is my third time writing this trip report, and it will be short because I'm pissed that twice I took a lot of time on writing them, and they disappeared when I was done. Plus the fact that now it is two weeks later.
I'll only give the funny things.....................................
Wednesday
Drunk
Thursday
Fished & got drunk again! The funny story on this day was that I thought I would be nice and get sandwiches for fishing on Friday, so I went to Subway at about 11:00pm and grabbed 6 sandwiches for our boat.Well in our house there was 12 of us( 2 boats for fishing), and apparently I wasn't the only nice guy because when I woke up in the morning there were about 40 sandwiches in the fridge because about 5 other people thought the same way!
Friday
Fished & got drunk twice(because I napped after fishing)
Spent a lot of time at the Round bar because the band was good, and a lot of people! At the end of the night I called a Taxi, and when she came to pick me up there were other people in the bus, so she takes me home, and i get out to find one of my friends in the front seat! He had been driving around with her for an hour hitting on her. She told me to take him.
Saturday
This was the best day because it is the day when we rent golf carts ,and tour the island.(Pub Crawl)First we go to Frosty's,but I was pissed to find out that my drink is gone.NO MORE FUNBOY FROSTYS! ( Yes Mills GONE)
Next to the whinery for a couple of bottles, and then our next stop is usually Joe's, but upon arrival I found out that one of my friends got kicked out the night before for puking on his porch! Anyway after a couple more stops, I knew I had to meet for the Board meeting. I was to meet up at the pool with Taz, Katrinka, and Cindy.........
NO TAZ
NO CINDY
Finally I heard someone ask if I was Funboy, and there was Katrinka. So we talked and had some shots( I'm paralized at this point) All of a sudden a guy comes up and offers me a beer! Well it wasn't in a glass, but it was in his prostetic leg...............................
SO I DRANK IT, and a couple of minutes later I ran for the bathroom to puke, and the bouncers came and told me I had to go! Yes I got kicked out! But just for the record, I don't think I puked because of the prostetic leg, I think it was the warm beer!
So I didn't get to really say goodbye to Katrinka, but I apologized to her already. Cool girl who could drink!
I was in just about every bar after that sucking down more shots when all of a sudden.......................................................
I woke up Sunday morning and had to drive 5 hours back to Chicago with a pounding headache!
GOOD TIMES! at least thats what my friends told me!
Sorry about the half a$$ report!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Taz

Post by Taz » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:09 pm

NICE!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:11 pm

I thought for sure the leg would've been what made you puke! ha ha ha
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Katrinka

Post by Katrinka » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:44 am

It certainly almost made me puke. I could not believe he did that - it was sooooooo gross. lol

Cindy

drunk

Post by Cindy » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:29 am

Hey Funboy - I was up there all weekend.......we partied hard on Friday and spent alot of time drinking fishbowls on Saturday - I went to the pool Saturday to try and find you guys but no luck - very drunk so that probably didn't help. Maybe next time - we will be up there July 27 - couldn't make X-mas WHAT A BUMMER!!

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:26 pm

I actually drank out of some guys prosthetic leg last year at Frosty's. Could it be the same guy???? How many guys could be running around the island offering beer from their prosthetic leg?? The guy was about 55 years old and had silver hair. One of those big Corona's from Frosty's fit perfectly into the leg. I was bummed to find that Frosty's does not carry those big Corona's anymore. Anyway, good report Funboy. I'm not surprised to hear that Taz didn't make it. He must have been side tracked by some girl with big boobs. :D

Katrinka

Post by Katrinka » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:42 pm

Sounds like the same guy. The perv kept pulling up my friends dress with his nub. How do you smack down an older guy with one leg? It was just soooo gross because it was kinda hot and I'll bet that leg was pretty sweaty. I almost ralphed watching Funboy drink out of it. LOL

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:51 pm

pbosak wrote: I'm not surprised to hear that Taz didn't make it. He must have been side tracked by some girl with big boobs. :D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Mills

Post by Mills » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:32 pm

AWESOME report! Especially the presthetic leg LOL!! :?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

islander

Post by islander » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:41 pm

I've seen a lot of different people drink out of that leg over the years :shock: and based on what I have witnessed I would say the best thing that could have happened to you was tossin' your cookies right afterwards...

funboy2121

xxx

Post by funboy2121 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:50 am

You what Paul, I bet you it was the same guy because from what I remember, that sounds like the same guy!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:42 am

That's funny....probably was the same guy funboy. I will tell him you said hello next week. :D You know thinking back, I kind of wish I would have puked as well. What are the chances that he puts that leg in the dishwasher??? I don't think I like the odds.

funboy2121

xxx

Post by funboy2121 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:56 am

Yeah your right! It was funny because when I told some people about it when I got back, some of them were gagging when I was telling the story.They were yelling at me to stop talking about it! All I kept saying was, who else can say that they drank out of somebody's prostetic leg! But now I know someone else! Next time I think he should use hard liquor instead of beer! :twisted:
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Mills

Post by Mills » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:25 am

I have seen that guy at Mr. Ed's tiki pool bar before and I remember him pouring beer in the leg trying to get someone to drink it. it was a few years ago. if I recall he had a pretty good looking younger chick with him too, with huge fake boobs :shock:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Post by funboy2121 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:27 am

That's what it was Mills, I was hypmotized by the big boobs and didn't think about what I was doing! Hey when you went the weekend after did you ask Tiny about kicking me out of the pool area?
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!