Memorial Weekend Trip Report:

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:59 pm

Great report Andy. Sounds like you guys definitely kept yourself busy. I can't believe you went so many places and still partied on the boat so much. Looks like you guys have the PIB thing down. Not sure how you stay somewhat sober the whole time either....especially with those awesome O-Bombs.

Mister Kay

Post by Mister Kay » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:46 am

Mills - he did it because the cover was up in the back and instead of jsut going thru the next boat (who were friends of ours) he wen to go to the swim platform. Then we heard him fall and he got back on the boat and I asked him what he hit, a knee, elbow??? He just stood there in pain before he finally said where the cleat went. We just laughed. I got an update on the story also from another friend of mine. They are both from Chicago and I guess when he got back on Tuesday he had a softball game and he could barely run the bases. He got laughed at more.
We are going to start calling him Cleatus. :)

Paul - It's jsut something about PIB that keeps me going, I don't want to waste time sleeping when I am there, however I am usually the last one up in the morning. I also try to stay away from a lot of shots, just a couple O-Bombs for energy on the boats.

Mills

Post by Mills » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:23 pm

Man that just hurts thinking about it :?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!