Memorial Weekend Trip Report:

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

Taz

Memorial Weekend Trip Report:

Post by Taz » Mon May 28, 2007 4:28 pm

Sorry it took so long to post my report guys but It's been a long, hard, drunken weekend. Thursday night I went out with some friends and closed the local pub, Friday morning got up at 6am and drove an hour and a half to Sandusky / Bellevue for my weapons qualification. Shot 296 out of 300, not bad considering the hangover I was fighting! :oops: Finished at 1:30, and headed to the Bay, caught the 2:45 Jet Express and made it to "A" dock around 3:15. Spent the afternoon hanging with Paul, Don, Stu and his woman, Mike, and a couple of Canadians two boats down. Great time guys! We headed into town at some point, things get hazy right about now, I remember heading to some bars, doing shots and beers, then I think I lost Paul and the other guys. Next thing I know I'm at the midnight Jet heading back to Post Clinton, fell asleep on the Jet and had to be woken up by one of the deck hands. Slept in the jet parking lot over night, and drove home Saturday morning.

Started party'in with my friends at 11 am on Saturday, all day long cook outs and parties, got up on Sunday and did it all over again, watched the Cavs win Sunday night and headed home around 1 am.

At work now, feeling like crap, on the bottom of some ones shoes!

Thanks for the party Paul, can't wait to see every one else real soon. If you can fill in the blanks I'd appreciate it, unless I did some thing totally stupid them PM me!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon May 28, 2007 5:37 pm

Crap, I can't believe this Freakin thing double posted!

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Tue May 29, 2007 8:33 am

Even better.. It triple posted.... Sounds like you had a great time! I had a few parties in my neighborhood on Saturday... I don't remember much from the end of the night, but I did wake up in only my bra and socks...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Tue May 29, 2007 9:37 am

Funny Taz. Sounds like we had the same impression of Friday. Great time, but somehow managed to lose each other. I can't believe you ended up going home Friday night. You should have stayed on the island. We ended up having an open spot Friday night. It was great seeing you though and I look forward to the next time. I'll have to pace myself better. I'll let you know when I'm going back.

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue May 29, 2007 11:58 am

Man it sounds like you guys had fun as usual :D I am now craving the Bay even more than usual!!! Come on June!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Post by Mister Kay » Tue May 29, 2007 12:32 pm

I had a great time, I will get the full report out later, it will be a detailed report, including how someone took a boat cleat up the arse. :)

Great times, althogh playing flip-cup at the winery is not the best idea in the world.

kindy52

Post by kindy52 » Tue May 29, 2007 1:40 pm

OUCH! (i would imagine) :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hide the Rum!

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Tue May 29, 2007 2:48 pm

oHHH MAN... I can't imagine the cleat but the Flip Cup I've got down. Never played before Saturday... Me and Budlight don't get along... Wine would've killed me!

Katrinka

Post by Katrinka » Tue May 29, 2007 3:28 pm

I have no idea what a boat cleat is but I would guess you would not want one up your arse. YIKES. Sounds like everyone had fun. Can't wait for June 16th.

Taz

Post by Taz » Tue May 29, 2007 3:46 pm

WOW, triple post, that's a first for me!

Yea Paul, I have no idea where we got separated. I was on auto pilot, that's how I ended up at the Jet at midnight. One thing I do remember from the end of the night was standing at the ticket office getting my ticket for the Jet, two guys were at the next window, they were pissed because they needed a jet to Sandusky, not Port Clinton, a window person had told them earlier that the last Jet was the midnight one, just not for Sandusky! They got screwed!

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Tue May 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Ouch....the old Cleat up the butt. I'm not sure who else besides Mills knows big Paulie from Cinci (Taz, I think you met him Friday) but a few years back he had a very similar experience. He jumped off the dock onto Jason's boat and had a cleat go right into his cheek. He was so drunk he didn't even know it until he tried to move and realized he was stuck on the cleat. Then he noticed all the blood. They couldn't do anything for him on the island so he had to take the Jet to Sandusky to get stitches. Of course being the trooper he is, after he was stitched up he made the trip back and partied like nothing happened.

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue May 29, 2007 5:44 pm

Oh yes I totally see big Paulie coming back to party even harder than before!!! That is amazing and not something I ever want to happen to me :shock:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Wed May 30, 2007 9:22 am

Omigod... you are making my arse hurt... OUCH!

Mister Kay

Post by Mister Kay » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:33 pm

My Report - Memorial Day 2007

Well, we got underway a little late as the girls were finishing packing their whole wardrobe for the 2 night trip. :)

The ride down was good as far as waves are concerned but it was a little rainy. We did have some coronas with bacardi limon in it instead of limes. It's a like a shot and a beer all in one, good stuff.
We made it in record time, about 3-3.5 hours. The head got full on the way down so we stopped for a pump out and then went over to A dock.
We tried to get on the fingers but the dock people wouldn't let us because we were with a 33 footer. That was fine we jsut grabbed the spot on the other side of A dock and we were all together.

The first day we went to Frosty's, and yes the non-smoking thing does suck, I had to leave my drink behind and go out for a smoke, and then wait in line again on time. But Frosty's is still a fun place.

After that we went to the fishbowl for the game and got nice and drunk.

Then we went back to the boat to relax for a bit before we hit up Pat Daily at the Boathouse. Unfortunately Pat wasn't playing too many of the songs I knew. Also couldn't smoke their. Had to go outside the gates most of the night to smoke until the owner walked by and said they we could smoke inside the gates, which was better because I could have my drink.

Oh, we also went to the Gazebo a lot because it's a lot of room outside, that bar is going to be popular with the smokers, so you non-smokers consider yourselves warned. :)

Sunday we woke up and showered and then grabbed 2 8-man golf carts from Deleware Carts and headed out to Joe's. Joe opened the place up for us and he did have a place on the porch to smoke which was nice, and Joe smokes so I don't think he is the happiest about the ban, but then again I didn't ask him because opinions are 10 cents there, just read the sign on the wall.

We then hit the winery and had a great time as usual, even decided to play a little flip cup again. Oh, good story, before the winery my buddy was getting from my boat to the next boat and fell and took the cleat up his arse. So he couldn't sit down for the rest of the day. So some girls sat by him and my other buddys at the winery and asked him why he isn't sitting down, and he just replied "because I took a cleat up the ass."

Pretty funny.

We then went to the Skyway and then over to the PIB resort to sit in the pool and my friends stole my casedilla sticks that I was really looking forward to. Not happy, those are really good there.

After that we went back to the boats and then hit up Mr. Ed's for the night, they had a really good band and it was a good time. I need to find out the band they had that Sunday night, they were good.

The next day we left and the trip back was the best I have ever seen lake erie. I also did my tradional skinny dip in the middle of lake erie.

Great times and we will be back in 11 days!!!!!

Thank you PIB!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:47 am

Nice detailed trip report Mr. Kay :lol:

I want to know exactly how so many people take the cleat up the ass?!!! :?
Mills, from Cincinnati