Halloween?

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

CabinGirl

Halloween?

Post by CabinGirl » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:32 pm

Hey guys!
Anyone have a good Halloween report? Seems like a few people were going from here...
I have been MIA from this for a while now. Got a new job in Columbus and I have to be more sneaky getting on! :roll:

I went to the Bay...let's see...Oct 7th and had a great time. It wasn't a blowout but had a good stop at the winery and we ate at Mossbacks. The Boardwalk was closed for renovations. Not sure what they are doing but maybe some cool stuff happening there for next year. Haha, it was kinda funny...when we got fairied in from a bouy a small back-hoe type construction thingy almost went plunging into the Bay off the docks near where the Sonny-S docks. It would have gone completely in if it wasn't for it's shovel holding it up! It was vertical alongside the dock. There were a bunch of cops there investigating. Quite funny!

Simple_man5

Post by Simple_man5 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:54 pm

It has been real quiet here lately....not too many trip reports from Halloween, really wish I could have been there. Many next year.
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:40 pm

I definitely didn't make it up there this year at all. I had a few plans to go, but with buying a house and finally moving into it, I had no time to do so. I'm definitely looking forward to making it up to the bay this next year.
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

livewirecs

Post by livewirecs » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:49 pm

I DID go to Halloween. It was very busy. My intention was to hit several bars, but I only ended up going to the Boathouse for dinner (where I got to meet Tim from The Menus) and then went to see Jumping Dead Batteries at Mr Eds. Once JDB starts...you can't stop. So I stayed there all night and ended up grabbing a Pizza from the front of the place right beside Mr Eds. Once I arrived at my room I proceeded to be too drunk and eat pizza off the floor...(Don't ask)

SLEEP

Wake up, stand in freezing cold weather for the Ferry, try and get control of my hangover while riding the unusally choppy waters (ugh) finally get to my car and drive 4 1/2 hours home.

And I'll be doing it again this year:-)

Cheers!
Get Me To The Bay! (listen to my show online at www.thedriveat5.com )