Happy to remember X-mas in July!!!

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

redd

Happy to remember X-mas in July!!!

Post by redd » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:34 pm

I will start by saying how pumped I to remember this trip!! I want to thank Carrie, Missy, Christie Debbie, Tazmania, Paul and my man Mills for filling in the few blanks I did have!!! AWESOME trip reports...This was my first Christmas in July, and it was to great to forget! From daytime pool-hopping and tearing up the dock on The Don's boat, to partying late night at Mr. Ed's and Fishbowl, I can honestly claim to have answered my calling to Put-In-Bay...If you are wondering what it takes to answer such a calling, here are some criteria:

One must be willing to withstand the stench of urine to achieve the perfect poolside tan.

One must conquer the any fear of flying from sea to banned(boat to dock in my case, I'm recovering fine thanks).

One must sacrifice their body as NFL linebackers do. Let no man or object stand in your way(golf cart in my case! I didn't really want to hurt you Taz, I promise :lol:).

One must take advantage of every possible opportunity of "alone time" (Taz, sorry buddy).

Last but not least, one must pump themself so full of alcohol and late night grub that you cannot remember your name(here's to you Mr. Beer Bong inventor and Mama Maria's chicken parmesan)!!

Well, that's my story... See you partiers soon- hopefully in August!!
May you be in heaven for 2 hours before the devil knows you're dead.

Mills

Post by Mills » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:29 am

Now that was funny Katie and seriously made me laugh out loud :lol: ! And I am not just saying that b/c you are my girl :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

christie

Post by christie » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:40 am

Great post Katie........I must confess to the strange bruises that I have on me as well......where did they come from, lol......must have been that Friday nite when I was MIA..........It was great meeting you Katie, have fun in
Aug.......I will be thinking of you all!!

mkgg

Post by mkgg » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:04 am

Katie,

Great report!!! It was so great to meet you and party with you!!! I am really sorry carrie and I missed your flight attempt...I am sure we probably would have fell off the dock in laughter.....so glad you did not land in the swamp water!!! Mills you should be proud to have such an awesome girlfriend :) Thanks again for such a great time!!!

Missy

Scooter

Post by Scooter » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:07 am

Hey Katie,

Did you finally recover enough to join us on the board?? I had to have some down time myself for about 2 days!! Today is the first day that I feel normal again. I was finally able to get back to my morning run.

Christie... I would love to know what happened to you that night. I know about you hopping bars in your bathing suit, oversized t-shirt and some guys flip-flops. Now I am curious to know where the bruises came from!!!?? :o Did Kelly ever find you that night??

funboy2121

xxx

Post by funboy2121 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:07 pm

Good belated report Katie! You are the female version of me! Party till you puke! Mills is a lucky guy to have a girl who likes to party just as much as him!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Taz

Post by Taz » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:59 pm

Great report Kelly!

I felt like a matador giving you an O-lay to a bull as you flew passed me!

And I was out cold on the floor and didn't hear a thing................ :oops: :wink:
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

redd

Post by redd » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:45 pm

Ok, ok, I apologize for the belated report everybody!

Christie- you're a warrior for going to bar hopping in mens clothing! I wish I would have ran into you Friday night... I would have given you the room key...or at least wore mens clothing with you!!!

Mkgg- you would definately have peed you pants if you witnessed my flight attempt. I am suprised I did not land in the water on the other side of the dock! I was full speed ahead! Go hard or go home, right?!

Scooter- I feel you on the recovery issue, it's a week later and I am just now able to drive a car and opperate heavy machinery! LOL

Funboy- YEAYA puke and rally!! I need an Irish Pope hat, then we could be twins! Party on Wayne.

Tazmania- My name is NOT Kelly yo.

p.s better a late report than no report! :oops:
May you be in heaven for 2 hours before the devil knows you're dead.

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:35 am

OOops miss typo sorry Katie.

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:36 am

I forgot who typed the report, LOL.. :oops:

Cindy

Post by Cindy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:42 am

Don't feel bad Katie, At least Taz remembers drinking with you.....I bought him several shots last year and he doesn't remember! In fact, that reminds me....he owes me some drinks!!!!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:32 am

Cindy, yea that seems about right :? Although I am not much better when meeting people at the Bay at least later at night :oops:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Cindy

Post by Cindy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:18 pm

Really, who isn't guilty of not remembering!!! Just had to give him a hard time.

Bobdog

Post by Bobdog » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:29 pm

Katie,

So you are the infamous "Girlfriend" of my boy, Mills. I am Bobdog, one of his party buddies, from the bay. We met Mills and his posse up there about 5 years ago and have been partying with them ever since. I am sure Mills can tell you many stories. Don't believe them all. Although, they are probably all true!!!

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you, this weekend. We will all be on two boats - "Nauti Dreams" and "Trouble Free 2". You can check out our posting on Call Reports. Kindy52 is the author.

See ya this weekend!!!

PS - Good Trip Report. Sounds like it was a good time. Hopefully, we can top it this weekend.

Taz

Post by Taz » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:17 pm

If I try and top my .40 I may go into a coma.........................sounds good!