OK, Mills take on X-mas in July 2006!!

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

Mills

OK, Mills take on X-mas in July 2006!!

Post by Mills » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:05 am

Katie (redd) and I left Cincy Friday morning at 4:30 a.m. :shock: and caught the 8:30 a.m. Miller. Arrived on "A" dock to meet Paul (pbosak) and Don and the crew. Had a few drinks then went to Frosty's for a bloody Mary and breakfast and back to the boat to wait for Christie and Kelly and to get our drink on!! Christie and Kelly showed up around 1:00 so we went and checked into the I-slander (I know I know, but it was not my choice) went to the pool for a few drinks 8) Time slipped by somehow and we were on our way to Mr. Ed's for the Board meeting. On the way to the board meeting we found christie who was busy splashing and jumping around like a dolphin in the S-plash pool bar :lol: To our surprise the rooftop was closed so we decided to wait on the patio outside where Missy (mkgg) and Carrie (scooter) recognized me and sat down for dinner with Kelly, Katie and I! After dinner it was time to check out Jumping Dead batteries who were kicking some serious tunes, man they were AWESOME playing a great variety or music!! We ran into Cory (Moore4) and his friends on the patio and caught up a little then around midnight Katie and I ducked out of Mr. Ed's to get some air and went to the Fish Bowl for some drinks. After a few Fish bowls it was time for Mama Maria's chicken parmesians and fries in DeRiviera park :P

Saturday we woke up to cold, chilly, cloudy skies, so we deicded to order some pizza from Put-In-Bay pizza company while sitting on the lounge chairs of S-plash which by the way does smell like a huge urinal :x We never did get into the water there and when pbosak walked by and found us Kelly, Katie and I went to the room for some Cruzan rum and cokes. About that time the sun came out and we decided to go to PIB Resort and find Missy and Carrie. We walked around the pool to no avail so we decided to get some rum runners and check out the 40 person hot tub 8) About 15 minutes later who comes walking up none other than our new good friends Carrie and Missy!! They joined us and the party was on! While in the pool I ran into Dawn (mgw) and chatted a while before we decided it was time to hit Mr. Ed's tiki pool to check out the DJ! On the way we stopped by the urinal pool to pick up Christie. About a half hour later the party showed up in his Cleveland Clowns (sorry Taz I had to) jersey TAZ!!!!! After a few hours it was time to hit the docks where the party really started :D

At this point the crew had grown to Taz, Katie, Christie, Kelly, Paul, Missy, and Carrie!! Don's boat was rocking as usual with tunes and beer bongs all around! At one point Katie was on the boat next to us bonging a beer when she decided she could fly and jumped from the boat to the dock and nearly did the splits and spilled her drink, ironically she was more worried about the drink than her skinned up knee and hurt wrist :shock: About that time there was a girl on the boat next to us who took the plunge in the lake and came up looking like a sea monster with sea weed all over her :?

By this time it was now 7:00 and time for Mama Maria's to get some grub since we were feeling it pretty good! Once again ran into Carrie and Missy at Mama Maria's. On the way back to the hotel to get ready Katie thought she was Odell Thurman (Bengals linebacker) and tried to tackle Taz who simply stepped to the side while Katie tackled a golf cart and further injured her wrist!! Give her credit guys she did not let that injury trwart her night and kept on!! Taz then passed out on the floor of the hotel so Katie took advantage of the situation :wink: Around 9:30 our next stop was Mr. Ed's tiki for a quick drink before going inside. I ran into Ed, Roger (Kingpin) and his crew sitting around outside for a quick minute then headed inside thanks to Ed's hospitality we did not have to wait in the long line, thanks Ed you know how to take care of friends :D While inside we ran into Carrie and Missy and the party crew was back together!! We checked out the rooftop for a few drinks before our next stop Fish Bowl again for some bowls and to watch Taz blow into the breathalizer .40 although I am not sure that is correct, either way WOW!! I even found time to sing "Welcome to the Jungle" to Taz as he was flipping me the bird LOL!! After a few dances and singing we were heading toward the Boathouse as out intended destination we somehow lost everyone and Katie and I ended up at Gazeebo Bar and Grill for a couple of Blue Moons!! Everyone can probably guess where Katie and I went to next when the bars were closing none other than Mama Maria's for pizza and fries where we again ran into Taz! After selling 1 piece of pizza to a drunk girl for $5 we decided to clock out for the weekend!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

christie

Post by christie » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:43 am

I 2nd Mills trip report..........I do have some more to add from Friday,(when I was MIA) but I will have you use you imagination!! It was great to meet Carrie and Missy, those girls ROCK!! Capt Don's boat is always rocking and I only have 1 thing to say to Taz......TURN YOUR PHONE OFF!!! LOL!!! Oh, 1 more thing.........I met Paul and he is awesome!!!

Bobdog

Post by Bobdog » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:48 am

Nice Report, Mills.

It sounds like it was a good time, as usual. I hope you didn't waste yourself. You better be ready to do it all again, on the August Trip. We are going to try and do a lot of partying on Kindys boat. "Nauti Dreams". I am not sure what dock we will be on, but I am sure Kindy will update everyone on that. Hopefully, you and the whole crew will at least come down one afternoon and drink with us for a couple of hours. As you know, the Jager will be flowing freely....

Scooter

Post by Scooter » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:58 am

Mills...Katie is a huge trooper. We missed her tackle attempt and her flight from the boat. I had no idea she was even hurt. She was so much fun!

Mister Kay

Post by Mister Kay » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:58 am

Sounds like a good time was had by all. I need to get back to the Bay sometime soon.
I have class until August 11th, but hopefully some time after that.

Enjoy the good times and hope to see everyone soon!

p.s. Go Tigers!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:05 am

Oh yea Taz' phone beeped every 10 minutes on Saturday night when we were sleeping!!

And Bobdog you better believe we plan on partying with you and Jody and the crew plenty on Friday and Saturday afternoons!! It should be a blood bath as usual!! Question?? How is your neighbors dog?? LOL!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Post by funboy2121 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:14 am

Mills, from now on you are banned from putting your report for me to read. I'm jealous every time I read these damn reports! Man I wish I was there!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:26 am

Sorry funboy I wish you were there too! We would have really torn up the island!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

funboy2121

xxx

Post by funboy2121 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:31 am

Yeah your right, I guess there's always next year buddy!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Taz

Post by Taz » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:36 am

Uh, that wasn't my phone, it was a phone of some chicks from the bar!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:47 am

Oh yea you are right!! Sorry for the false accusation Taz :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

mkgg

Post by mkgg » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:26 pm

Mills awesome report!!! Glad yours is a long report like mine :) We had such an awesome time with the "party crew" Christie, Kelly, and Katie you guys ROCK!!! Katie carrie and I had no idea you were injured...glad you were ok, and did not land in the swamp water!! It was so great to meet Mills and Paul....I already had the pleasure of partying with Taz last year, you know I luv ya Taz!!!

Carrie and I cannot wait until next year to get the "party crew" together again!!

Missy

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:03 pm

Sounds good to me Missy, I am already counting the days :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

mkgg

Post by mkgg » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:20 pm

Me too Mills :) !!!

Missy

LisaMO

Post by LisaMO » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:41 pm

I had a great time this Christmas also,,PIB resort was an awesome place to stay and i will stay there from now on. I had some of the best times i`ll never remember,,but i do remember hanging out at the pool bar all day saturday, I did pass thru Mr. Ed`s around 8, but the upstairs was blocked off, and i remember meeting Taz in line for pizza some time after midnite or was it 1? i`m not sure because somewhere around 7 that evening, I blew .385 on the breathilizer at the fishbowl. Next time i`ll get a 4.0 like you Taz :D
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.