reporting in...

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

Kelly G

reporting in...

Post by Kelly G » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:14 pm

Wow... what can I say, but.... Good Times, Good Times!!!! I miss home!
We arrived Thursday, I want to say around 10:30 or 11ish, we were able to check into our room right away, which was nice. Thursday was a REALLY long day for me, don't get me wrong, I had a GREAT time, but by 1am... oh was I DONE!!! I had been up for a little over 42 hours, and adding alcohol for about 14 hours, I really don't recommend it....lol
So then there was Friday. We went to Frosty's for a bloody mary, coffee and breakfast...in that order...lol we walked around, stopped for drinks every so many feet...lol went to the pool at Mr Eds... checked out the other one across the parking lot, mostly stayed at Mr Ed's tiki pool on friday, went to dinner at the Mossback, hung out at Frosty's for a bit, checked out the boathouse, went to the roundhouse... but never went in, there wasn't one person inside. Other than the workers. went to Mr Eds, went somewhere else that I'm not saying, cuz most of you will be mad at me.... but they had a GREAT band in there....lol bounced between there and Ed's most of the night.
Saturday, went to breakfast at Mr. Ed's... first time for that, it was pretty good, but I have to admit, I like Frosty's bloody marys the best. So we went there to have another, just for comparison sake...lol we went to the pool pretty early, they were filling up fast and it was pretty hot out already. We went over to the $pla$h, all the way over, there were some really funny people over there, putting on little shows... there was this one guy pretending to be a doctor with a rubber wig that looked like Elvis hair... the name on his coat was hysterical, first name Howie... last name, Feltersnatch.... gynecologist.... LMAO!!! then there was another guy who's T-shirt was really funny.... I'm not a doctor, but I'll take a look anyway. LMAO
There was a group of people at Frosty's with T-shirts about this guy Joe that they were with... too Funny.
We did run into Taz on the street... never did see him again...lol We saw Kenny...A.K.A. Humper a couple different times....lol
Spent most of the night doing the same as Friday, bouncing between the two places. So much FUN.... and it goes by to fast!!!!
Only 59 more days until the next fun adventure.... I can't wait.
I'm still a little foggy today, I might have to break down and have a drink. This detox stuff really suck$!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly :)
ALCOHOL :
Some of the Best Times
You'll Never REMEMBER!!!!!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:30 pm

Sounds like you had a blast as usual Kelly!! Sorry I missed your call on Thursday I left my cell in the car while at work. Only 10 MORE DAYS FOR x-mas!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Jagerman17

Post by Jagerman17 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:17 pm

By far one of the best weekend sever at the bay! great "sight - seeing" and friday night the ratio was finally unreal! Was absolutely incredible weekend ... I cant say it enough ...

yah saw KellyG and then also finally got to say hello to Mark (admin) on here .. great dude. I will be back at his hotel, or no hotel from now on. I absolutely love that hotel!

Honestly, I am somewhat speachless on this past weekend .. it was that good. Had my best friend in from Tampa and he had no idea what hit him... hell by the time we were leaving he was ready to start fillin gout app's for jobs up there. And that is saying something considering he is dating the head Tampa Bay Bucs Cheerleader and oh by the way ... Tampa is not-to-bad-of-city for scenerary and things to do! So that is really saying something!

Have fun at x-mas in July ... I am done with the big weekends... seems to be like the equivalent of New Years eve and amatuer night .. will be too crowded and full of idiots. I am sticking to the random weekends!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:38 pm

I was wondering who Kelly was referring to as the "HUMPER" LOL!!!

Great job Jagerman!! I will be back for a random weekend August 3-6th if you want to meet us!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Post by Taz » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:32 pm

Kelly I did stop by the bar to look for you guys but couldn't find you. It was so dark. So we went to the Fishbowl. I'll try and catch up with you guys again in a couple of months.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!