MY FIRST XMAS..... WOW

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

kindy52

MY FIRST XMAS..... WOW

Post by kindy52 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:45 pm

Got there Wed. night about 9 pm thinking I would have any spot I wanted on B, Wrong!

But, after some help from my friends working the C dock, I ended up with a great spot right next to the banned! Met some really cool people to party with there. Some dude named Dwayne and I ran around with a couple of cute girls Wed. for a little bit.

Then when I woke up Thursday, the 4 crusers behind me were replaced with 4 cigars and these people really new how to party! If anyone saw the show on the boat behing Nauti Dreams Saturday (and believe me, alot of people did) they know what I'm talking about! Now I know what a real body shot is!

Well, Friday Mills and Bob showed up and we hit the [banned] and met up w/ Jlobe, Cheergirl, Blake, a couple of Cleveland dudes, and some girl that looked like a Blond Amanda Peete (with a nice shirt I might add). We hung out there for a while and got too much sun. Went back to the boat and a couple more of the crew showed up at about 6 and we went to the Gazebo. I think we lost Mills at some point to A dock, But I know Mills lost Mills alot sooner than we did. Anyhow, we had a great time at the gazebo and met a ton of people. Hit on some girls who waited a couple of hours to tell us that they "played for the other team", Didn't believe that until their "friends" showed up. But they were cool and me and one friend stayed til about 8. and it was time to hit the town.

The one thing I have to quit doing up there is shaving drunk, Damn that hurts.

So at this point, the whole group pretty much got split up and ended up finding Taz and a few others at Ed's. That was where my recollection of Friday ended. :?:

Saturday, partied at the boat most the day, helpe a dude who fell off the dock behind my boat and darn near cut his foot off till the paramedic got there, that was pretty. I hope most of the 2+ pints he lost was the part with alcohol. After a lot of partying and heckling girls and giving out Jagerbombs, Mill showed back up and we went over to Ed's to meet some Baytalkers. Mills jumped on someone's golf cart on the way so when I got there, I reallized that I didn't know what anyone looked like so I hung out till Mills got there and met some more cool people.

After that I hung out with a bachelorette party most of the night then caught up with Taz and his crew (gotta thank you guys for letting me crash, the boat was packed).
Got back to the boat on Sunday, all my crew had left and they left me some girl sleeping in front (now that's how you pay a boater for letting you stay on his boat!) lol.

Was it just me or did everyone else see more ambulance lights then Christmas lights this weekend ?

Had a great time. Haven't met a Baytalker I didn't like yet. See you guys/gals on August 6th and then I'll start recovering for next year!!!
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:30 am

OK, here is my take on the weekend:

Bob and I arrived at Jody's (kindy) boat on C dock around 10:00 a.m. Fri morning and hung there drinking a few rum and cokes till noon, then stopped to see the A dockers for a bit. Then it was off to the Is-lan-der pool and it was packed. Met cheergirl, jlobe, Blake, pbosak, and others. Also ran into a few old friends from Detroit Lisa, Trina, and Leslie and partied with them the rest of the day and night! Stayed till about 5:00 at the pool then went back to C dock to get ready and headed to the Gazeebo bar and grill for dinner. While at the Gazeebo I found it necessary to challenge any and all takers in shot gunning Jody and Bob's pitcher of beer which they very nicely obliged :P !! I believe I must have done 10-12 shot guns in the course of an hour or so :? . One lady did beat me after I gave her too much of a head start :oops: After that it was back to the dock for a few drinks and a little workout in Jody's boat :wink: After my workout I found it necessary to walk around the back of the boat in the buck while Bob was in tears!! Bob then paid a pizza delivery guy $20 for the pizza he was suppossed to deliver to another boat!!

Next stop was the Fish bowl for 1 drink, then straight to the Boathouse for some dancing! After an hour or so I decided I had enough dancing and went to Mama Maria's for a chicken parmesian and fries. I sat on the bench in front of Mr. Ed's and decided to take in the sights of drunken idiots getting yelled at by the cops as well as heckling people as they walked by! Good times and I think the people sitting with me were in tears from my shennanigans :lol: Then it was back to the Commodore to wake up Blake, cheergirl, and Julie! They were not having it so I partied with a few new friends till 5:30 and headed back to the C dock for a 3 hour nap!

Saturday we went back to the Is-lan-der pool once again around 11:30 and met the Walkers, Taz, and Ann for a few drinks. Then it was off to A dock for the wet t-shirt contest hosted by pbosak and company!! DJ Nappy had the docks cracking with his awesome DJ equipment and Tom and Jerry were the ring leaders of the contest by running the hose and spraying the contestants :shock: After the wet t-shirt contest an old friend and I decided it was time for a Jumbo dog from the grill next to the Jet Express. After this we went boat hopping around C dock until I realized it was 5:50 and the Baychat meeting was in 10 minutes so I hurried back to get kindy and get dressed real fast b/c I did not want to disappoint Taz and mobay. As Jody and I were walking to the meeting I hopped on a golf cart with these two guys and we went driving around for about 45 minutes stopping several times for drinks around the docks till they dropped me off at Ed's. I went upstairs and met the Walkers, kindy, christie, Mr. Kay, mobay, bambi, and Taz (late I may add)!! After playing waiter for the Baychat members we headed downstairs for some dancing. After a few songs mobay and I were by the stairs when some girl jumped in my arms and we were off to the back of the bar when Ed told me to put her down LOL!! Then her and I went to the tiki pool for a few rum runners. After that is was back to A dock for some dancing on the docks! Hung out there and met another girl and then headed back to C dock for a tsunami on the boat :wink: Around 5:45 a.m. I headed back to Blake's room and slept on her floor till 7:30 a.m. when we woke up to head home.
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

funboy2121

x

Post by funboy2121 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:52 am

I definetly have to get up there for x-mas! Thanks for the report guys! :shock:
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

CabinGirl

Post by CabinGirl » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:09 pm

Kindy - did that body shot have anything to do with legs being up in the air?? Cause if it did we saw that!! :shock:

awesome reports! I think you guys have covered it all so I'm going to be a slacker 8)

kindy52

Post by kindy52 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:18 pm

Yeah!

That shot was as crazy as you can imagine! Two ladies did one on me, but I kept it rated P.G. That's the last thing I want floating around the internet. I never saw so many camera phones go off at once in my life!
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:19 pm

I wonder if anyone got a shot of me running around with no clothes on the boat???? :?: :shock: :o
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Steph

Post by Steph » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:54 pm

I have got to get to the Bay and visit the docks when you are all there!!

Mills

Post by Mills » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:49 am

Steph, you would be amazed at what goes on on the docks :o :shock: Let us know when you are going to be there next year! The usual big weekends like Memorial Day, 4th of July, X-mas in July, New Years at the Bay are the ones I usually go to!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Post by Taz » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:57 pm

No problem letting you crash Jody.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:32 pm

I still have a mental picture Mills... don't you worry!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Bman

Post by Bman » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:40 pm

This was my first one as well and I have to say "Oh my god" I never knew this kind of debauchery existed on this planet. I still am tired from lack of sleep (and an over abundance of alcohol)

You people sure know how to party. Anyone care to help clean my boat?

CabinGirl

Post by CabinGirl » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:02 am

If I was closer to ya, I'd help you clean Bman. For some reason I love cleaning boats!

I think I'm all caught up on sleep now. It took all week. Now I'm ready to go back :wink: