Trip Report From July 3rd.

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

Did Any One See Taz Staggering Around PIB?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:08 pm

Yes
30%
No
60%
Possibly, Too Hammered To Know For Sure Though!
10%

Total votes: 10

Taz

Trip Report From July 3rd.

Post by Taz » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:08 pm

Got up to the Bay a little later on Sunday that I wanted due to the Huge drunken display I put on Saturday night! Arrived around 2pm and went to the commodore pool. Nice crowd, after one drink we went to the [banned] pool. The place was PACKED! Had a great time all day in the sun! Met some really nice people from Detroit, hung out with them most of the afternoon.

After munching down a great pizza at the Brewery we headed to Mr Eds by 8 PM. Got in free since we were staying at the hotel, the band was good, met some more really cool people there, hung out for most of the night there. Staggered over to the Boathouse around 1:30 am to see PIB Patty. She rocks! We powered down a few shots there, then staggered back to the hotel. Don't think I ran into any one else from the board, if I did sorry, the last thing I remember clearly was around midnight.

Got up this morning and stopped by "A" dock to wake up mills around 9:30 but couldn't wake him. I stood on the dock and yelled your name like six times...........Oh well.

Had a great time as usual, I love PIB!!!!!!! My stomach hates me today!

See everyone for Xmas in July.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

CabinGirl

Post by CabinGirl » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:57 pm

Thanks for the report Taz! So did you think the island was as busy as other 4th's? How busy were the docks?

I think I flew over you guys (everyone partying at the Bay) Friday night on my flight from Montreal to Detriot. I waved :D

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:21 pm

Of the three trips up to the Bay so far this year this was by far the busiest its been. But I don't think its as busy as two years ago. It was busier than last year I think.

By the way I was steering people away from the Rear barrel.

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:03 am

Taz, I woke up around 7:00 a.m. Monday morning since I was sleeping on the outside of the boat and the heat and sun was killing me so I went up to the Commodore and went back to bed with the girls from Cleveland! I stayed there till about 9:30 and came back to the docks and must have just missed you. A couple of my friends in the boats next to us said a guy was yelling my name wearing a Tillman jersey so I knew it was you. I was hoping you would come back, but never saw you. Oh well next time we will party together!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Post by Taz » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:49 am

Thats hysterical! Too bad I missed ya. I'll be back for Xmas in july. C U then!

Mills

Post by Mills » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:02 am

Oh yea X-Mas will be off the hook!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:29 am

That's only because I will be there!~
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Taz

Post by Taz » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:00 pm

Yea, thats it............LOL............

Kelly G

Post by Kelly G » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:48 am

Holy Cow Taz!! you've taken a big lead! I'm not sure what Nancy's been doing, maybe just busy working... or maybe I was the only one to really see what it is you were doing...lol :shock: Do you think you can keep the lead? Maybe not, since I let the cat outta the bag...lol :X

Mills

Post by Mills » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:44 pm

Kelly, Now let's not entice Taz to over post!! He has a nice lead over Nancy so please let him coast LOL!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Post by Taz » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:54 pm

Thx Kelly for blowing my cover, LOL. When are you and the twins headed back to the Bay?

Kelly G

Post by Kelly G » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:31 pm

No problem Taz!
I know I shouldn't encourage him.... but it's just so easy Mills....lol
I really think that at least 4 of your posts should count, since you've asked me the same question about that many times, and I think you are reading my replies...lol

September 9th weekend is when we are planning on coming back... August just didn't work out. So far.... it's the 3 of us... but there is a possibility that one of the twins might not be 'allowed' (I HATE THAT WORD!!!!!) to go. I'm pushing for yes, so we shall see. I'm a real good influence....lol

Kelly G

Post by Kelly G » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:37 am

ooops! :oops: just caught a little typo... I didn't mean, should count.... I meant SHOULDN'T count. But I'm sure all of you knew what I meant....lol
:oops:

Taz

Post by Taz » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:39 am

But every time I asked I think it was on a different string, LOL....

Mills

Post by Mills » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:42 am

I think Taz is in love with the twins :?:

And I agree at least 4 posts should be stricken from the record :P
Mills, from Cincinnati