June 24th-26th Trip Report!!!! (Long report)

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

mkgg

June 24th-26th Trip Report!!!! (Long report)

Post by mkgg » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:02 am

Well here goes, we got to the bay at 3:00 as usual we were running late!!! We checked in to the new pib resort and found out they did not have their liquor license yet, so off to the store we went to get our drinks :) Then off to the pool bar for some fun and sun!!!! We left there about 5:30 to get ready for dinner, the pool was not very crowded on Friday, but still great!!!!

We went to Mossback's for dinner, and met Dan and friends from the dock who bought mindy, Dawn, Jenny and I some shots to celebrate me and mindy's birthday this week!!! Thanks to Dan and his friends for those that started our night out right!!!! Then it was off to the boathouse and did another shot, then to boardwalk which was dead!!! and then it was on to Mr. Ed's where we had a BLAST!!!! The band Fat dog was great!!! We were for a couple of hours and made it out to the skyway!!! We thought the skyway was not that great!!! I don't think we will head out there again. The one good thing that came out of the skyway was meeting paul and TJ!!! Tj told us where they were staying and we got back to the hotel only to find out he was staying across the street from us.

Sot it was great partying with them and their friends Josh, and TJ and paul friiday late night!!!

Woke up saturday morning and the first thing out of my mouth was "somebody please stop the merry go round and let me off." Jenny handed me a tequila sunrise and the party started all over again!! Then it was off to breakfast and then to the store for more drinks.

Got to the pool bar about 11:30 and we were pacing ourselves.....still hungover from friday night! Taz, called me on my cell and said he was going to be meeting us there later. Started feeling better and we were packing our cooler and feeling pretty good about 3:00!!! Thanks to the other Dan that we met in the pool and his friends for the ice and the drinks!!!

Saw Taz come wallking in and (can't miss him in his cleveland brown's jersey)....we all hopped in the pool and he introduced us to Kindy and his friends!!! By the way Kindy tell Dan again I said thanks for the massage!!! Sorry, we did not make it to the dock's for a drink with you!! We will have to do that when we come back the first weekend in August!!! It was great meeting you!!!

So we left the pool saturday about 5:30 and Taz said let's meet at Mr. Ed's about 8:00. We went to dinner at the Blue Iguna and it was packed and it sucked, the only good thing was we got dinner, a drink and 2 shots each for FREE!!!! Thanks Scottie!!!! You are so sweet!!!

Then it was off to Mr. Ed's for the party to begin!!! We met up with Taz and we met Kelly from the board, nice to meet you!!! So it was off to the bar for more shots!!! How many was that again Taz!!! By the way Taz we really liked the surfer's on acid....continued to party at Mr. Ed's, Dawn was earning beads again!!! Then it was outside for Jenny and I's meet and greet at by the wall by the beer barrel.....sorry we missed you at the beer barrel Kindy!!! We cannot forget Eli and his accent and our "fake security gard." He was soooo hot!!!!

Then it was off to the boathouse and Taz introduced us to PIB patty!!! What a sweetheart she is!!! Thanks for the beer Taz and all the other shots you provided us with that night!!!! Then back to the hotel, saw Josh and Nick outside of their house, partied with them until about 4:30 in the morning, Taz crashed on our floor in our room!!!

Woke up sunday and Taz offered to buy breakfast (thanks) but we were to hung over I think....What else can I say it was the best trip so far!!! Can't wait to back in August! Kindy, we will be down on the docks this time so let us know if you are coming back up then....Taz we had a great time with you!!!

mkgg

Post by mkgg » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:36 am

By the way Jenny, Dawn and Mindy CAN'T YOU SEE...CAN'T YOU SEE....

You guys no what I mean....how could we forget that 8)

mgw

Post by mgw » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:38 am

Missy, great report - just wanted to add a few things!

Our bay virgin, Jenny is hooked - she is coming back in August and bringing a new virgin with us! The new Put In Bay Resort is awesome and the people there are great! Much better than the other place.

Saw cheergirl as we were leaving Mr. Ed's - Taz didn't introduce us - forgot to say Happy Birthday!

Met lots and lots of great people and had a great time - sorry if we forgot names - it all started to get a little blurry!

Boycotted the Beer Barrell the whole weekend!

Ready to go back!

mgw

Post by mgw » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:51 am

What that woman - she's been doing to me!

- Mele Kalimaka! Ohana!

Taz - There was Jager is those shots, wasn't there?

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:54 am

Good grief, great report, the reason I didn't introduce Cheergirl was she was freakin out because she had lost her two friends. She thought they had left her alone. Glad you guys had a great time.

After you guys left the pool to get cleaned up I stayed with Kindy and some other people to play catch with the footbal in the pool. The went bar hopping until it was time to meet up with you guys, I was fairly well lit when I found you at 8:30. I barely remember introducing you to PIB patty, and yes she is a sweet heart.

Thanks A LOT for the floor space, no prob about the shots its the least I could do for letting me crash on the floor, and yes there is some yager in the surfers.

Thanks to every one that made the weekend a great time, can't wait to see you guys again!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:44 pm

Taz,

where did you end up crashing?
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

mkgg

Post by mkgg » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:13 pm

Taz,

No problem for the floor space......we had a blast with you! It was great meeting everyone else also. Hope to see everyone again in August.

Missy

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:34 pm

I ended up crashing on the floor of mkgg and mgw at the new PIB resort.

I'm almost starting to feel bad about all those things I said about cinci!

mgw

Post by mgw » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:58 pm

Yeah right! Like that would happen!

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:01 pm

Remember the guys from the roof of Mr Eds giving me grief about my Browns jersey? They were a riot!

Taz

Post by Taz » Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:02 pm

Well, for you I'll be nice to Cincy people! Only at the Bay though!

mkgg

Post by mkgg » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:54 am

Taz, I told you that you need to stop wearing that jersey......

Missy

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:05 am

THe jersey needs to go
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

kindy52

Post by kindy52 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:14 am

My brother has a Chad Johnson Jersey he'll sell you!
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Post by Mills » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:29 am

Hey Kindy, I will wear my Chad Johnson jersey one night too then!! I also have a Caleb Miller, Kevin Kaesviharn, Deland McCullough, Peter Warrick, and Carl Pickens jersey!! I could wear a different jersey every day LOL!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!