June 24-26th - You know it's been a great weekend when...

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

erikwithak

June 24-26th - You know it's been a great weekend when...

Postby erikwithak » Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:45 pm

After yet another exhausting weekend at the Bay, I figured I'd better get this post started before I shift into recovery mode for the rest of the day :)

Aside from all the random craziness that went on this weekend, I think I'll just share a brief snapshot of how our weekend started off - and if you were downtown around 2pm or so on Friday, you were probably lucky enough to witness all the excitement...

Our crew had this crazy idea to go to the beach and thought nothing of it when we piled 20 people into my buddy's Ram, beers in hand...

After getting lost and winding up downtown, we were on our way to the beach, and just as we drove past the Brewery - wooop wooop! BUSTED.

To make a long story short - the cops were cool for the most part - and only made us pour out the open goods, impounded my buddy's car, and told us we could come and pick it up later....talk about a close call!

After that little incident we knew we were in for one helluva weekend at the Bay. And was it ever.

Oh, and it was good to see Amy (cheergirl) and Jen (jlobe) at Mr. Ed's! I just wished I would have paced myself so I could have kept up with them! LOL And props go out to whoever at Ed's found my ID. Don't ya just hate when that happens. haha

Later gang and cheers to another fantastic weekend at the Bay!
Losers make excuses, winners make it happen

Return to “Trip Reports!”