June 17-19 The leprechaun lives!

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

funboy2121

June 17-19 The leprechaun lives!

Post by funboy2121 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:53 pm

Let me start out by says "GREAT TIME"! Me and 11 friends arrived at about noon at Harriet's House( which I don't think we are very welcome back),and proceeded to hit my favorite morning place Frosty's! Had a couple there and went to the Boat House for some more.Then went to Round House followed by the cresant.We went back to the tiki bar, and thats where I met dvl & angl crush( Good time). Went to the house for a 45min. nap and went back to the Round house for pretty much the whole night with a night cap at the brewery! Sound good so far? Saturday wake up at 7:00am and go to Frosty's for bloody mary's and a couple of rasberry vodka drinks they [banned]! At about 9:00 went back to the house and dressed as a leprechaun (beard & all).Got on a golf cart with the rest of the boys and proceeded to the whinnery for a couple bottles, then headed to Joe's where I hid behind bushes and jumped out at people when they drove by because it wasn't open yet. And we waited Johnny Timex ( the guy is looney) to open Joe's. We had a good session there, and then went driving around pulling people over with use use of my buddies phone which has a loud police siren on it. Patted down some pretty well built girls. Then we went to the Tiki bar where I was starting to feel the effects of good alchol. I danced on stage by the DJ in front of the large groups of people, and someone must told the DJ that when I was in fourth grade that I was a wacko jacko fan because forget it , when he played Billy Jean I was moonwalking and immitating Micheal, with about 100 people watching me. Then it was pool time ( watch your eyes for the chlroine it burns bad, but I sure it is good for the bacteria).That woke me up pretty good, so I went back and changed my shorts, but not my Leprechaun costume. Came back to the pool to get the guys and then it got cloudy, we went for some chicken(awsome) by the roundhouse, and sorry but we went to the reer barrel after that where my downfall began(shots and more shots). All my friends had to do was ask people on the street if they saw a drunk Leprechaun, and they always could find me. I know I stopped at the brewery for a couple but don't remember. ( You have to remember here people I started drinking at 7:00am and went till about 1:00am without stopping. All the alcohol I had could have killed a small farm animal.) I was woke up to the sound girls and the sound of threats that the owner of the house we stayed in would call the police if they didn't leave. I got up and talked to the owner and told the girls to leave.Supposedly they snuck back bcause in the morning I got a good tongue lashing. ( For the record it was 3 girls, and thats all they were doing was having whoppie, not damaging any property, I mean were all adults there was nothing loud or anything).But anyway it's his rules and you have to except them. One more time Sunday morning I stopped at the Frosty Bar for a couple of beers, and drove a long tiresome, dragging drive to Chicago. Remember to all NO FOOLS, NO FUN! Hope to make it one more time this year!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

erikwithak

Post by erikwithak » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:15 pm

Last time I had a PIB experience like that I wound up taking a leak in front of the Rear Barrel at 1am and told the cop "SORRYOFFICERITSMYFIRSTIMETOTHEBAYILLNEVEREVERDOITAGAIN, SIR! YES SIR!" all in one fast breath...He laughed and told me to get the hell out of here.

ANd then we slept on picnic tables. That's about all I remember. Definitely a funny story man - I'm sure our trip report will be one for the books!

TIck tock, 2 days!
Losers make excuses, winners make it happen

Mills

Post by Mills » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:43 am

The funniest part was hiding in the bushes and jumping out to scare people!!! Priceless!!! You sound like some of my crazy fun friends! My one friend wears a hockey helmet to the tiki as well as the bars when we go up there! Everyone thinks he is a special boy, absolutley priceless!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Post by dvlcrush » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:43 am

Funboy and his friends ROCK!!!

I had the most fun with you guys and cant wait to party with ya again!! Thanks for all the shots and drinks, and the great partying at the Roundhouse and Tiki.....

P.S. So hot in the Leprachaun offit.....Grrr!!
Once pictures are developed I will let ya know k babe!!

kindy52

Post by kindy52 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:15 pm

Without a doubt, helmet boy rules!
Hide the Rum!

Bullette

Post by Bullette » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:18 pm

Hey... I used to wear a helmet when i was a child... Nothing wrong with that at all..
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Post by Mills » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:48 pm

Kindy52 knows how funny helmet boy is!! He will be making his rounds Aug 4-7!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

freakin'hot

Post by freakin'hot » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:50 pm

Funboy's post had me laughing at my desk :lol: - awesome - I loved the part about moonwalking in front of 100 people!

I have to ask, though, what exactly is "having whoppie"?!?!

funboy2121

x

Post by funboy2121 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:51 am

Come on now. You know what Whoopie is. I was just trying to keep it clean! Thats how you got here :lol: Let me asks you guys this, How much whoopie goes on at the bay on any given weekend? I bet you can't count that high! :twisted:
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

angelcrush

Post by angelcrush » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:48 pm

Funboy you are the bomb, I had so much fun with you and your friends. I can't beleve the activities that accured in my room with your friends and my 1 friend. Well she's really not my friend, she's my sister in laws neighbor. I just met her on the way there. I did'nt know she was so freaky. Were tring to find a place to stay for Christmas in July but there's no hotels available. Are you going???????/ I can't wait to party again. Let us know and we'll all meet up again.

funboy2121

x

Post by funboy2121 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:17 am

Well, I know I won't be there for Christmas in July, but I hope to go sometime in August or early September! All I have to say about your friend is that there was some buiness to take care of, and my boys took care of it! I'm proud of them! Great time, but it feels like it was months ago already. Got to get back soon! :twisted:
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

angelcrush

Post by angelcrush » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:08 am

Yes we have to meet up again soon. Your costume was awsome!!!!! I have so many pics of you. We posted you on myspace.com and everyone wants to know who you are and where they can get that costume. I told them no matter what they get they can't replace you and your michael jackson moves. LOVED IT

Kelly G

Re: x

Post by Kelly G » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:39 am

funboy2121 wrote: All I have to say about your friend is that there was some buiness to take care of, and my boys took care of it! I'm proud of them! Great time, but it feels like it was months ago already. Got to get back soon! :twisted:

:?
WOW... I thought about asking... but maybe this one is better left alone....LMAO! :shock:

funboy2121

x

Post by funboy2121 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:54 am

Oh lets just say there was one woman and two men. You get the rest! It had been three years for the poor lady! It had to be done!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

funboy2121

x

Post by funboy2121 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:17 pm

Lets put it this way! Two men and one woman!She hadn't had anything in three years! So it was the duty of my two brave men to go in and get the job done! They should get a purple heart!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!