Trip report 6/25 - 6/27

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

missnthebay

Trip report 6/25 - 6/27

Postby missnthebay » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Had another great 3 day weekend at the bay. The waves were 2 feet or less as advertised going and coming so that always makes things a lot less stressful for us. we were one out on the finger on b dock for friday night and then dockside the rest of the weekend.
had some great dock neighbors from toledo (jeff and shelly) and all their friends. Jello shots were a great touch, and I highly reccommend Budweiser select 55 I drank it all weekend (two cases between my wife and I) and I lost two pounds. I am a believer. I think I am going to be the "jared" of Budweiser select 55.
The new lead singer of the websters is slightly disappointing, he is good, but not as good as there old one. My wife and I always enjoyed them, not so much this time.

Mr Eds was great as always, although I am starting to feel a little old there (35) that crowd is getting younger and younger.

Mist was GREAT on saturday. the storm that we were supposed to get missed the bay completely, nothing but blue skies, good music, clean water, and hot bodies all day long. I think it is definetly out favorite pool bar now.

PIBCarl

Re: Trip report 6/25 - 6/27

Postby PIBCarl » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 am

Thanks for the great trip report!
Looking forward to our trip to the bay August 7-10...cant wait to check out MIST!
PIB Rocks!

Mills

Re: Trip report 6/25 - 6/27

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:53 am

I fully agree Mist is by far the best pool bar on the island!!

As for the age at Mr. Ed's I agree it does seem younger than last year although we are a year older LOL!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Return to “Trip Reports!”