Rally Week

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

Rally Week

Postby Tracey! » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 pm

The girls and I made it to Ohio 5am on Thursday...had a blast the whole time.
Mills, it was great to see you - but man you get around ALOT. It was like everywhere i turned you were there :)
I guess we just knew where the best times were to be had, huh?

One of my girls fell on the stairs at Level (no fault of the stairs :) but she broke her ankle. I lost my voice from singing and talking too much. And honestly, that much fun on a golf cart should be illegal. We had a blast on that thing, anyone who seen us would have thought we never seen a golf cart before, we were like little girls with our first barbie car. Great Times!!!

Re: Rally Week

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 pm

You are right it was one heck of a good weekend! It was great to meet you, I love meeting new Bay friends!!! You are right the golf carts are a total blast and is cool to tour the island and hit some of the other bars off the main strip like Joes Bar, Skyway, and the Winery. We rented a cart on Thursday and hit those bars and had a lot of fun!

That really sucks your friend broke her ankle! Did she have to go to Margruder Hospital? I broke my foot back in 2001 while on the island and that was not fun to have to leave the party for a few hours, but I did make it back!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Re: Rally Week

Postby PIBCarl » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Still waiting for one of your great trip reports, either from Memorial Day or last weekend.....they always keep me laughing and going until my annual trip to the Bay the first weekend in August :)

PIB Carl
PIB Rocks!

Return to “Trip Reports!”