Trip Report June 12th - 14th Bachelor Party

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

missnthebay

Trip Report June 12th - 14th Bachelor Party

Postby missnthebay » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:50 pm

FRIDAY
waves were 1-3 just as advertised. so the trip over took about 1 1/2 hours. got to B dock at about noon and there were maybe 7 boats. I was dock side on the finger, my buddies were dock side backed up to the finger. Once we were docked we started drinking a couple cheap ones, then went over to mossback for some not-so-cheap ones and lunch.

After lunch we took the group of 9 (5 bay virgins) for a quick tour of the Island, and then to splash where we spent the next 5 or so hours. Met a few Bachelorette parties and had a good time. for dinner we had my favorite, chicken patio. then headed into the Round house where the speds were playing. I got to hear lots of Boston, REO and Journey so I was a happy boy.
they rest of my Bachelor party doesn't appreciate the 80's music quite as much as I do so we moved on to mr. Ed's which was packed. had a good time hear...and that is all I have to say about that.

finished off the night at Level 2. it was nice but I was spent so I was only here about 45 minutes then back to the boat. Put supertroopers in the DVD player and was out in like 5 minutes.

SATURDAY
feeling rough... got up went over to the bakery to get a breakfast sandwich and coffee. that did not settle well. went to the pool for about 2 hours it was a lot more packed but also a lot colder. started drinking heavily untill it finally got too cold for all of us. went to frosty's for dinner and got many pitchers and pizza. from here the rest of the night gets a little fuzzy, but I do remember there being some chick and her husband on my boat and she was naked, grinding on everyone. I remember thinking, "cool, they got me a stripper" and that is all I have to say about that.

SUNDAY
Woke up feeling it today. got up got my breakfast sandwich and went back to the boat to start on my way. the lake was almost like glass. I was able to run 40 the whole way home. stopped about half way and jumped in lake that is the perfect hang over cure. got home to my lovely fiance and took a nap.

I was hung over for two days. I dont know how I used to do 6 days at the bay for Christmas in July. I am getting old.

Mills

Re: Trip Report June 12th - 14th Bachelor Party

Postby Mills » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 am

Sounds like a great bachelor party to me! And WOW you used to do 6 days for X-mas???? That is flat amazing! I would say 3-4 is about my max and you used to do 6?!!! :shock: ROCK STAR!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

missnthebay

Re: Trip Report June 12th - 14th Bachelor Party

Postby missnthebay » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:35 pm

I remember having to make ourselves get up and crack a beer saturday morning. oh to be young again.

Return to “Trip Reports!”