New Years

Forum to share your experiences and good times from recent trips and gatherings at Put-in-Bay!

Moderator: admin1

candita4

New Years

Postby candita4 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:21 pm

How about a trip report on New Year's?

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:42 pm

Another great weekend to talk about! :D
Friday night I got off work and started to load up all 16 pcs of our kitchen cupboard/cabinets, a stove, and 1400 sq ft of hardwood flooring for our new house on Middle Bass. At 5 am I finally got the truck and trailer loaded, so I went to bed for about 2 hours, got up and drove through monsoon after monsoon to the Miller dock in Port Clinton. After driving the truck/trailer on the ferry I took a power nap for the 40 min ride. The rain stopped...SWEET! We got all of our stuff unloaded at the house, so we headed down to the Sonny S dock and went to PIB. Once there we met up with Don and Chuck on A dock. Had one of Don's famous bombs...rootbeer I think! :lol:
From there we went to the Chicken Pit (AKA Seagull Shack) and ate supper. For the next couple hours we bounced back and forth between the Roundhouse, Frosty's and Mr Eds. After 9pm we stayed at the Roundhouse and listened to one of my favorite bands, The Speds. Chuck met up with us a couple of times and I gave him my Chicago Gangster hat that the door guys were passing out ealier.
Caught the 1am Sonny S back to Middle Bass and went home.
Next day was nothing special, did some cleaning up around the house, caught the Miller and about the time getting back to the mainland, the weather turned nasty from the remnants of the hurricane.

Well thats about all I can remember, a lot of these weekends have been running together! :D

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:45 am

Wish I could have been there Bryan sounds like fun as always! The countdown is on for Halloween!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Yeah I wish you and Katie were there too, I like partying with you guys! :D

One more MONTH till Halloween! BTW...what are you guys dressing up as?

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:10 am

I am not sure what I am going as yet? Katie is thinking about being a German beer girl with the skirt and clevege shirt, pretty sweet :wink:

What are you and Jen thinking about going as?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Return to “Trip Reports!”