Memorial Day Report

A place for boaters to discuss their trips and experiences boating, and docking at Put-in-Bay

Moderator: admin1

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Tue May 31, 2005 2:41 pm

I think the "Miller" part gave it away!!
A friend's quote, "Don't sweat the petty stuff... pet the sweaty stuff!"

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue May 31, 2005 4:37 pm

Oh I am onto ya Amy!!! Your screen name gave it away!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:46 am

Well, finally felt good enough to get back on putinbay.com. It was definitely a rough weekend, but an awesome time as well. Probably one of the better Memorial Day weekends as far as the weather was concerned. Remember seeing lots of fellow members there. Unfortunately, I was at Frosty's for several hours before seeing everyone. I'll apologize for anything I don't remember doing or saying to....let's see who I saw....Mobay, TSWalker, Tom and Jerry, Bullette, Mister Kay, and Jojo.

I still don't have the courage to look at all the pictures I took though. I'm afraid of what I might see. I do remember the ones with Mills and I spooning on Stu's boat. That was too funny. Although it got better when two girls jumped in between us. We had a great crew as usual. It was great to finally be at the bay with Amy and Jen. Partied a little with them in Cincinnati, but these girls are a BLAST. Very fun and nice people.

Thought Mister Kay and his crew took off early because I went looking for them and never saw their boat. Was looking forward to trying one of those imitation Red Bulls.

Sorry you had such a bad time Bullette. Hopefully the next time will be better for you. If I wasn't on the island, I would have thought it was bad as well. A Dock doesn't seem to get going until the weather gets a little warmer. Still partied pretty good though (must not have been the 20 minutes you were there). All in all, I'd say the crowd was a little different. Not quite as big as it usually is, but I kind of liked that. It will change soon enough.

I will try to get some pictures to Mobay soon. And Amy, I will be glad to send you any pictures I may have.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:57 am

Ahhh... No biggie.. I'll be up there for Christmas in July, and I'll most likely have a better time... I guess I had too much going on at that point. The scorching sun burn from sleeping on the back of the boat didn't help me either!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

cheergirl99

Memorial Day Report

Postby cheergirl99 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:58 am

Hey Paul! Thanks so much for giving me any pics you may have since I lost my disposable camera!! We love you!!! Can't wait to party with you again!!

Can't wait for Christmas in July! I am countin the days!
Amy from Cincinnati, 24 Years Old

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:27 am

Well Amy, Don said he would send us some pics too!! This time I will make sure we have fresh batteries for the digital!! LOL.

Oh, we might be making the 25th trip too. You don't have to work do you? Just think of this, we might have a place with erik with a k... hahaha. Don said we could stay on his boat too. That or Vic!!
A friend's quote, "Don't sweat the petty stuff... pet the sweaty stuff!"

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:20 am

We should all be impressed that Paul remembers seeing me. When he saw me Saturday afternoon at Frosty he actually said "Mobay, I'm just going to say now that it was good seeing you cause I won't remember later!"
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:11 am

We had to follow after him to talk to him... he was on his way back to the boat, then ran into people, then was gonna go back to the bar!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:44 pm

Yes, it certainly wasn't pretty, but I do remember seeing all of you. Just wish I would have seen you again when I was not so intoxicated....damn PIB. Probably should have drank water like Mobay. Fortunately after I saw Bullette and Mister Kay I didn't drink when I went back into the bar. Made up for it later on. I'm already looking forward to the next time when I will actually remember the trip.

Finally previewed some of the pictures....it is not pretty. I will still share with everyone though to show the dangers of drinking. My eyes look like this :o in most of them.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:57 pm

ahh.. i have a picture like that from last year.. it's posted on one of the links with our pics... Bright orange shirt... Can't miss it

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:28 pm

Sorry I missed the fun, its looking more and more like June 11th is a definite!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

candita4

MEMORIAL DAY

Postby candita4 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:56 pm

Captain Matt. We have heard from a lot of people about the week end. We have not heard from you and your desire to fall into the lake. How about a report?

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:34 pm

Yeah Captain Matt... Where is your report... I wasn't even with you for more than 20 minutes the whole weekend... We will change that next trip up there!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:10 pm

Maybe he's still drying his gear, LOL..........
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Boating”