Memorial Day Report

A place for boaters to discuss their trips and experiences boating, and docking at Put-in-Bay

Moderator: admin1

candita4

Memorial Day Report

Postby candita4 » Mon May 30, 2005 4:51 pm

Captain Matt.

15 boats of us went over the CoveMarina for the holiday. Weather was a little windy on Friday night. How did the trip down Erie to the Bay go? How about a full report?

Thanks
Candita4

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon May 30, 2005 7:14 pm

Ask Captain Matt how cold the water was on Saturday! I'm sure he has a good idea! lol.. The weekend actually turned out quite nice... It was a bit relaxing for me, but still didn't get to do all that I wanted... didn't really feel into the whole scene over the weekend... Met some great people though... Kindy, thanks for letting us crash on the boat the second night... although, i have quite a bruise from getting up and down from the dock... I'm hoping next time i go, the circumstances are better, and i can enjoy myself... I will be there for Christmas In July!!!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

mobay

Postby mobay » Mon May 30, 2005 8:00 pm

Was it just me, or did the crowd there this weekend seem a little different from most weekends?
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue May 31, 2005 6:41 am

it just didn't seem the same to me... The 20 minutes I stood on A-dock just wasn't the same... I'm sure we'll hear otherwise from Mills though!

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Tue May 31, 2005 8:27 am

When did you guys come down to A dock? I was staying on Don's boat. Mills was nuts as usual. I think he passed out early everyday!!! haha. He had a rough drive home. I think I woke up one time and thought we were off the road! haha. JK Mills!

But sorry I missed you Bullette. I must have been up at the pool scoping out the hot dudes that were there!

Great to meet you Mobay. Sorry I dipped so fast. We were on a mission! Haha.

We'll be up again for Christmas in July. We're at the Commodore this time! Hopefully I'll be able to meet you then Bullette along with Mr. Kay and Capt. Matt.
A friend's quote, "Don't sweat the petty stuff... pet the sweaty stuff!"

mobay

Postby mobay » Tue May 31, 2005 9:50 am

They came about 20 minutes after you "dipped"... then they kinda dipped out themselves lol.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue May 31, 2005 9:55 am

I for sure missed you. It just didn't feel the same though this time around. I dont know why. I will be up there again for Christmas in July, and i'll be staying in a hotel as well.. I'm hoping the plans don't fall though for sure! I really didn't see that many hot dudes either... (well, present company excluded!)

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue May 31, 2005 9:58 am

I agree the weekend was not as crowded as usual on the docks, probably b/c the weather man totally missed as usual!! Although I am glad he was wrong b/c the weather was beautiful all 3 days except for a 1 hour rain delay on Friday afternoon.

Our usual crowd was on the A dock and we had the music blaring as usual!! I did pass out on Saturday after a few hours at Frosty's LOL!! Apparently it was next to pbosak on the back of the boat! However, I came back strong and met back with everyone who were still at Frosty's :lol: !

Mr. Ed's new bar and Commodore are top class!! Ed showed jlobe and myself around the hotel and bars Friday afternoon. I even slept in the Commodore the last night LOL!!!

The Boathouse also changed and looks great! I had a good time there on Friday with the Walkers and a bachelorette party all wearing boa's!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

jlobe2112

Postby jlobe2112 » Tue May 31, 2005 9:58 am

Well, you'll have to let me know if plans fall through. As of right now we have an opening in our room. I would have to talk to the other girls and find out though.

I found a handful of hotties. There was a bunch that my roommate and I were hitting on and then later on when we were wasted the one guy I was hitting on said he had to tell me a secret. He said he was married and that his ring was on the boat. What an a$$.
A friend's quote, "Don't sweat the petty stuff... pet the sweaty stuff!"

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue May 31, 2005 10:01 am

You forgot to mention that you were looking hot as always!

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Tue May 31, 2005 11:41 am

Oh - what a jerk jlobe! Did you tell him to get lost? Glad to hear that everyone had a good time. Except it wasn't the same for you Bullette? Maybe you just need to work into it and next time will be better.

We cruised by the Bay in the boat Sunday afternoon. Everything looked great from the water! I was so happy that the weather was awesome! Now it's back up to the lake this weekend for me...time to party this time though. Hope you guys left some booze for us! :lol:

jojolion

Postby jojolion » Tue May 31, 2005 11:59 am

I had a blast this weekend! We were not on the island long enough though! I got to meet Mills and Mobay, nice guys! I got a peek at the picture of Mills and Paul passed out great laugh thanks Paul :D I hope I can squeeze in another weekend before the season is over but if not have more fun than me!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue May 31, 2005 12:19 pm

WEll, apparently, i had some problems on friday night... put a damper on the rest of the weekend for me... some people just don't have sense!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue May 31, 2005 12:35 pm

Oh yea I meant to mention that I met jojo at Frosty's and Paul showed her the pics of me and Paul passed out on his boat! I guess they are sort of priceless and pretty much sum up a good afternoon on the docks and Frosty's!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

cheergirl99

Memorial Day Report

Postby cheergirl99 » Tue May 31, 2005 1:22 pm

Hey everyone! I was also hitting on the married guys cuz we didn't know they were married!! It sucks!!

Mills did pass out on the boat next to Paul and it was so funny! Miller try and guess who this is...

Can't wait for Christmas in July!!
Amy from Cincinnati, 24 Years Old

Return to “Boating”