City Docks

A place for boaters to discuss their trips and experiences boating, and docking at Put-in-Bay

Moderator: admin1

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:57 am

Yea I look just like my picture on here so I am pretty easy to spot. I usually hang out on A dock and Mr. Ed's tiki bar during the day 8)

I will make sure to let you know which weekends I will be on the island and maybe we can make plans to meet up. We could maybe meet for an early lunch/drink to avoid the crowds at night?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:18 am

Isle (good one Mills),
You asked about the Docktrash party. I'm not sure who JJ is. I really never know a lot of people there, but always have the best time. They had the party in Sandusky this year. It used to be held at Mr. Ed's, but the party outgrew Mr. Ed's and a lot of people had to stay in different hotels. Worked our really good this year.

Like Mills, I look forward to meeting you this summer. I'm sure we can meet on Don's boat. Just listen for the music. It was funny when he got a ticket for his music being too loud last year. Not even a warning. I think the cops were definitely having a bad day. I don't know how Don does it either. He is always one of the last ones up. He usually stumbles back to the boat around 3:00 AM. Plus, he doesn't cheat and pass out during the day like Mills :D

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:30 am

I only pass out when I am bonging beers 8) Although when on the docks I do tend to bong quite often :shock: :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:33 am

Oh yea Mills? Are you telling me you never passed out at Mr. Ed's pool? I think I can round up some witnesses. lol I'm not making fun of you either, because I have passed out probably more times than you have :oops:

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:36 am

Oh yea I definitely passed out at Mr. Ed's tiki bar, but I was bonging beers like a mad man :shock: Helmet boy stripped me naked and drew male anatomy on my bald head too :x
Mills, from Cincinnati

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:56 am

Mills, you are definitely a great beer bonger. I would bet on you anyday of the week (of course only for your first couple bongs:-)

islander

Postby islander » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:56 am

JJ, has been coming up the island every weekend for at least the past 13 years. He has a 33 Thompson, named Regardless, because he is always at the Bay, regardless. He hangs with Mark and Mirna, who now orgainize the party along with Doug, Sue and Kent. I haven't been to the party since they moved from Lorain. When I first started going they use to have it set up like a pot luck at the Fremont fair grounds. If I could figure out how to post pictures I would post a few from the old days....I even have a few of the administrator in attendance around here somewhere.
The parties are a blast.
I had no idea Don got a slap on the hand for loud music. Somebody more than likely complained...and I have a pretty good idea who it would have been. He hates loud music coming from the docks and turns people in for it often.
I look forward to meeting you guys too and if we happen across each other we will enjoy a libation or two. If your hanging with Don and we see each other he'll tell you exactly who I am as we always stop and chat when we bump into each other.

islander

Postby islander » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:02 pm

That is kind of funny :lol: How long after you woke up did it take for you to notice the art work?

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:05 pm

I remember that story quite well... It may be in a trip report somewhere
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:07 pm

Well after the pool bouncers made my friends carry me inside the Commodore I slept about 4 hours and woke up and it was dark outside so I walked out of my room to the deck (the old part of the Commodore before they tore it down) and the girl next door told me. She was even kind enough to wipe it off with a wash rag!! So I showered and found all my friends partying it up at the Boathouse :lol:

GOTTA LOVE A GOOD OLD PUKIN' RALLY!!!! :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

islander

Postby islander » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:34 pm

I've enjoyed a sudden afternoon snooze myself a time or two...as for myself I like to chalk it up to too much sun. :D

chucksberg

Don

Postby chucksberg » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Are you guys talking about "Castaway" Don with the 300 Sea Ray? Late last fall he purchased a 34 Formula "Changes in Attitude"? I have probably met a few of you if we're talking about the same guy.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:50 am

YES, we are definitely talking about the same person :) Don is as crazy as they come and a ton of fun!! He did buy a new boat late last summer too :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

chucksberg

Don

Postby chucksberg » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:19 pm

That's funny! I have a small 23 foot cruiser and was thinking about buying Don's boat. The dock master on A said you better not, drunks will be climbing on that boat all night long thinking it's Don's. Last time I saw him was just before Halloween. He was planning on comming over just for Halloween night but he didn't make it. Haven't talked to him since. I think I'll give him a call. The weather is going to be warming up soon and the Walleye will start biting. The spring is nice because you can leave the dock and come back and still have a good spot. Don's got about 10 years on me and I still can't keep up with him. I'm usually on the same finger dock as Don, just down at the other end. Stop by. Do a Shot!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Ha ha that is funny yet true about having people climbing all over the boat if you bought Don's :shock: You are also right he has more energy than 2 21 year olds combined LOL!! Gotta love Don :lol:

We will get together for sure for a shot this summer!! Thanks
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “Boating”