PIB villas

Information, and discussion about Put-in-Bays hotels, and rentals.

Moderator: admin1

PIB villas

Postby zoiegirl » Tue May 18, 2010 8:22 pm

anyone stayed in the new villas? how are they?
do you need to bring your own dishes, silverware, drinking glasses, pots & pans, or are they supplied?

Re: PIB villas

Postby gomer » Wed May 19, 2010 3:57 pm

I have yet to stay in the Villas. I have actually emailed the Put in Bay Resort a few times to see if pictures are going to be posted and still nothing. I am pretty sure they opened a couple weekends ago so I can't figure out why no pics have been posted. As far as I know the kitchen is stocked. I emailed them to see if there was a blender in there and I have yet to hear back, but if I do will let everyone know.

Postby gomer » Thu May 20, 2010 9:40 am

FYI I emailed the PIB Resort/Villa place to find out if I needed to bring a blender for some frozen concoctions. This is what I heard from them in regards to that and what else is going on around there.

There is no blender but you are welcome to bring one. The
kitchen has pots pans dishes silverware, fridge with ice maker stove and
dishwasher. We should have some pics in the next two weeks as we are
finishing the fountain and waterfall. There is also a BBQ for your use in
the courtyard.

Hope this helps

Site Admin

Postby DrChuckles » Thu May 20, 2010 10:10 am

The splash pad will be pretty neat, LOL! We have seen what it looks like and the waterfall in the corner is pretty cool, a natural rock type waterfall, and the splash pad looked like they were finishing it up yesterday maybe, with all the bricks and paver stone things. From what I heard, it is going to have water jets that come up and they are pressurized with the oxygen/air removed, and laser lights will shoot through them, so it should look incredible!

If you have seen the kiddy fountain at Easton Mall down in Columbus, it is going to be similar to that I think, with the water coming up and you can walk through it, or at least that is what it looks like. I bet it will look even cooler at night with all the colored lights and stuff they have installed!

Return to “Lodging”