PIBTV

A place to discuss best places to dine, party or your favorite entertainer!

Moderator: admin1

candita4

PIBTV

Postby candita4 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:07 pm

What ever happened to PIBTV? The picture that shows I think is at Port Clinton?

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:40 am

Yea I have been wondering the same thing!! I want to play the name where the camera is located game :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

islander

Postby islander » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:42 pm

The guy who does PIBTV moved across the pond, and the camera is set over looking the Portage River from Ed's. However you can still find Nick and his wife walking the streets of PIB just about any time or sitting tied to the G Ball while enjoying the view from the lovely Tessa.

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:44 pm

Is he going to position the camera actually on the island this summer? I really hope so b/c the current view is nice, but cannot hold a stick to PIB!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

islander

Postby islander » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:24 am

I haven't spoke to him since last fall so I don't know. I hope he does put it back up on the Country House myself. It is kind of right in the middle, and pretty much every one is going to walk past it at some point.
Next time I run into him I'll make sure to ask, and to let him know that inquiring eyes want to know.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:25 am

Perfect thanks :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

PIBTV

Postby PIBTV » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:45 pm

To all of the dedicated viewers of PIBTV, Thank You for watching.

Maintaining the webcamera and keeping it online on Delaware Avenue in Put-in-Bay requires a lot of dedication. Unfortuneatly the lack of participation from sponsors of PIBTV could not justify the effort needed. It was then decided to move the camera to a protected location on the mainland. Currently the camera resides in the Historical Port Clinton Lighthouse along the Portage River courtesy of Brands Marina.

When the camera was at Put-in-Bay...You Watched.
When the camera was relocated to the Portage River...You Still Watched.
Thank You.

Now is the time to, "Get the Put-in-BayTV webcamera back to Put-in-Bay!" This requires "You" the viewers to help in the crusade. Proprietors of Put-in-Bay need to know that you are watching. Let them know.

Everyone who visits this website shares in the same thing. The love for Put-in-Bay and the Lake Erie Islands.

"Only 'You' the viewers of PIBTV can help get the webcam back to the Island." The Squeaky wheel always gets the Grease. Let them Know!

Nick James
www.PIBTV.com

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:03 pm

I will talk to Ed and Jeremy next weekend and see if Mr. Ed's and the Commodore might be willing to help out with setting the camera up :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

PIBTV

Postby PIBTV » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:29 pm

As always Mills

Thank you for your support.

islander

Postby islander » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:47 am

Hey Nick, Kerry Burris would like to speak to you or Lynne. Could one of you call the Country House, 3104, or at home on NB.
Thanks, Robin

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:45 pm

oooh ooh.. I would love to see it back on the island. I'll open my big trap when I'm up there next!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

PIBTV

Postby PIBTV » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:07 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen

Per your request, the PIBTV Webcam has returned to Put-in-Bay!

www.PIBTV.com/livetv.html

Enjoy and tell people and business owners at Put-in-Bay that your "are" watching.

PIBTV.com

Mills

Postby Mills » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:29 am

Thanks Nick it is great to have the live webcam back so when we are not on the island we can at least still see some action!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Finally Free

Postby Finally Free » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:19 pm

PIBTV.com is great thanks for all the great sites and videos you can see on the site. can't wait until xmas at the bay 10 days and a wake up.
Babes,Beer,Boats,Beautimous!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:30 am

My work computer stinks. I'll have to watch at home!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Return to “Bars, Restaurants and Nightlife”