Nothing New?

A place to discuss best places to dine, party or your favorite entertainer!

Moderator: admin1

Mother Trucker Dave

Nothing New?

Postby Mother Trucker Dave » Tue May 13, 2008 6:59 am

I can't believe there's nothing new to talk about here!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed May 14, 2008 10:04 am

LOL. The only thing I have to talk about is what broke in my house this month. Last month, the whole trunk of my heating duct fell from the basement ceiling. This month, my dishwasher has leaked all over my kitchen. Life is exciting, let me tell ya!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Deep Blue Water

Postby Deep Blue Water » Thu May 15, 2008 7:23 am

Ah, the joys of home ownership .... :shock:

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu May 15, 2008 7:34 am

I wouldn't have it any other way! There's nothing nicer than sitting out back with a bottle of wine and chilling out.. Well, except for the bay..

Deep Blue Water

Postby Deep Blue Water » Thu May 15, 2008 7:53 am

That's very true. I have a patio that gets put to good use this time of year. Lots of [banned] and chillin.
In fact, they could film one of those Corona beer commercials from my patio ....... :wink:

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Thu May 15, 2008 9:20 pm

How did you two's posts get "posted" so fast? When I post something it has to get approved and hours (days??) later it gets posted. Am I doing something wrong? :?

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri May 16, 2008 7:46 am

Basically after you hit a certain # of posts the administrator determines you to be ok to be able to post as soon as you hit post since you are not a threat to post foul language and what not. I would say that number is between 50-100
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri May 16, 2008 11:10 am

It didn't take us any time at all considering how much we used to post! Now, there's nothing going on too much on here... Maybe once the season gets going, more people will post!

gomer

Postby gomer » Fri May 16, 2008 11:47 am

Yeah i am hoping more people get on here. My first and only trip to the Bay this year is the weekend of June 13th. I was hoping some people would have posted trip reports this year to let me know if anything has changed or just great stories to get me even more excited.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri May 16, 2008 12:36 pm

I will be counting on you for reports. I'm not going until the end of July. I swear, if the jet breaks down and makes me late again.. I'll die!

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Fri May 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Mills wrote:Basically after you hit a certain # of posts the administrator determines you to be ok to be able to post as soon as you hit post since you are not a threat to post foul language and what not. I would say that number is between 50-100
Oh ok, thanks!

Taking the family to PIB tomorrow for a daytrip...so I'll give a trip report and add another post to my total! :D

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Sun May 18, 2008 1:17 pm

gomer wrote:Yeah i am hoping more people get on here. My first and only trip to the Bay this year is the weekend of June 13th. I was hoping some people would have posted trip reports this year to let me know if anything has changed or just great stories to get me even more excited.

I am going next week. It's suppose to be in the mid 70's and sunny all weekend. I can't wait. Hopefully we can hit up some pool bars. Just ordered my tune up parts for the boat. Leaving at 7am from st. clair shores Michigan. SHould be there Saturday at about 11:30am.
I hope the Cav's win today so we can redo the rivalry from last year down in PIB. Hopefully with a different outcome. Go Pistons!!!
I must say it was a nice friendly rivalry last year, had a lot of fun going back and fourth with Cav's fans. Although OSU experiences have been a little different, but at least I am a MSU fan not a U of M fan.

I will make a report the Tuesday after unless I am still recovering.

WCM

Postby WCM » Mon May 19, 2008 9:25 am

Mills wrote:Basically after you hit a certain # of posts the administrator determines you to be ok to be able to post as soon as you hit post since you are not a threat to post foul language and what not. I would say that number is between 50-100

This is not true. I am in the top 10 of all posters, in terms of number of posts, and I still have to wait to be approved. It's why I don't use the board much; it's hard to be a part of a conversation when your post doesn't show for a day (and I imagine that's why there are so few regular posters).

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon May 19, 2008 10:23 am

email admin and ask him to fix that

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon May 19, 2008 11:18 am

Yeah, it never was the amount of posts, we had to ask the admin a long time ago to let our posts go automatically.

Anyone else having to wait a long time after hitting submit for their screen to actually change and the post be sent? Mine is.

Anyway, will be in PIB in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Return to “Bars, Restaurants and Nightlife”