The Band Housing Behind The Boathouse

A place to discuss best places to dine, party or your favorite entertainer!

Moderator: admin1

Mother Trucker Dave

The Band Housing Behind The Boathouse

Postby Mother Trucker Dave » Sun May 14, 2006 8:57 pm

Does anybody know if the housing used for bands behind the boathouse is still there? We heard rumors that it was going to be knocked down. I'm just curious if we'll have that option this year or if we'll be all bunking together in the dorms.....

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon May 15, 2006 8:30 am

Gf who works at the drive thru said they are renovating it. Said the bands are stayng at the dorms.

I still haen't seen your band yet but the girlfriends says you guys are her favorite at PIB, I'll ahve to come one weekend you guys are playing this year.

islander

Postby islander » Mon May 15, 2006 10:26 am

They were in terrible need of serious renovation, the Bunk House and Galley have been in a shabby state as long as I can remember. I first started haning out back there in 1985 and it was gross then and only got worse as they stood empty off and on over the years. But the dorms are very nice and clean. Island Resorts takes really good care of them....I wouldn't think twice about staying there. I know the people who clean them and you could probably eat off the floor, well so to speak.

Mother Trucker Dave

Postby Mother Trucker Dave » Mon May 15, 2006 3:44 pm

[banned] wrote:They were in terrible need of serious renovation, the Bunk House and Galley have been in a shabby state as long as I can remember. I first started haning out back there in 1985 and it was gross then and only got worse as they stood empty off and on over the years. But the dorms are very nice and clean. Island Resorts takes really good care of them....I wouldn't think twice about staying there. I know the people who clean them and you could probably eat off the floor, well so to speak.

I chose to stay in the dorms for those very reasons last year. Most of Mother Trucker chose to stay in the bunk house. Must be the Jager! ;-)

But if we're all staying in the dorms this year, my wife won't want to bunk with 6 nasty guys (including me and the soundman...), so I was thinking about getting us a nice room somewhere.

The Boathouse takes care of us and we love to take care of them. It's a great time for everyone.

Return to “Bars, Restaurants and Nightlife”