It's January and you know what I'm Hungry for?

A place to discuss best places to dine, party or your favorite entertainer!

Moderator: admin1

baylink

It's January and you know what I'm Hungry for?

Postby baylink » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:55 am

Lobster bisque at the Boardwalk, walleye at the Boathouse, sloppy Joes at Joe's, perch basket at Mr. Ed's, the buffet at Tippers, breakfast at Frosty's, late night pizza at the Brewery, a sandwich from Irving's, the gouper at Skyway, and about any meal from Mossback's. Is it May yet? :lol:

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:48 pm

Can't wait till May, Aprils just around the bend!!!!!!!!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

funboy2121

x

Postby funboy2121 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:50 pm

I always go to Frosty's for breakfast, but never eat.Definetly recommend a drink that they don't have a name for that's made up of cruzzin rasberry rum,sky vodka, and lemonade. Oh my god! They get you right back to where you were the night before.I think eating is so OVERATED! Always eat Brewery pizza before going to bed! Can't wait!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:50 pm

funboy that drink is called a "Mills lemonade"!! LOL!! But seriously since you told me about it I drink it all the time, it is awesome and puts you on your a**!!! You can also add some cranberry juice for a splash of color and more flavor!! YEAYA!!!! I need one right now!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

funboy2121

x

Postby funboy2121 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:45 am

Well Mills, I told you in Chicago it is called a "FUNBOY FROSTY"! I had to give half the credit to the Frosty Bar! I remember asking you last year about those drinks, and I called Frosty's to ask what was in it.The girl knew exactly what I was talking about.One of my buddies had a block party about a week later, and we drink them there.Everyone was asking me for one, but everyone was yelling at me the next day! I did tell everyone before I handed them there drink that " I am not responsible for what happens after you drink one of these". Anybody reading this has to try one of these at Frosty's or you'll be missing out! CAN'T WAIT!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:20 am

Mills Lemonade Rocks......Ive had one personally made by the man...Excellent!! I think it was three of em and I was rocked....Is that correct Mills....lol!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:46 pm

I have been drinking raspberry stoli/smirnoff and lemonade for years, it's effin good stuff!!!

I'll order one next time I am in there!

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:49 pm

That drink sounds great about now!!! Do I call it Mills Lemonade when I order it? I've got to try it! :lol:
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:35 pm

Funboy you are right you told me about it and I ran with the idea!!

devilcrush, you definitely had a few "Mills Lemonade's", but I was not keeping count LOL!! I was already rocked myself!!

Baywatch, they would probably look at you like you are crazy if you ask for one LOL!! Now if you find me and I am giving out drinks I will know as soon as you say it!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:27 pm

LMAO!!!

Yep...Mills that was a definate true statement.....Rocked you were.......If I do recall your friend had to take me out cause you were not moving off the floor...lol!! Awww.......That was so much fun!!

Cant wait to drink with ya again!!

mobay

Postby mobay » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:58 pm

Mills tried to get me to drink "Mills Lemonade" once. It burned my eyes, and did wonders for stripping some paint in my house. Didn't taste all that great though.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:36 am

Glad to help you out mobay! If you are not going to drink it you may as well get some good use out of it by stripping your paint LOL!!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

mobay

Postby mobay » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:19 pm

Hey, thanks for looking out for me bro!
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:06 pm

Won't be long now............................
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Simple_man5

Mills Lemonade

Postby Simple_man5 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:12 am

I can't wait to get there and try one..........is it an equal mix of each ingredient?
Sounds VERY tasty

Return to “Bars, Restaurants and Nightlife”