Resturaunt Reviews

A place to discuss best places to dine, party or your favorite entertainer!

Moderator: admin1

WCM

Postby WCM » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:10 pm

Yes, apparently I am still under his evil spell as I find myself to this day, despite his physical departure from the island, inside island bars for hours on end (i.e., opening and closing the brewery last saturday).

He must still have a mental hex on us unenlightened souls :?

islander

Postby islander » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:57 pm

Ok, since you were able to be honest with yourself, I too must confess in all honesty I kind of enjoy hedonistic worlds of Bacchanalia...but don't tell Smeech.
WCM, will you be attending oz this weekend? I can't, but sort of wish I could, just cause this theme really sounds kind of fun, and I'm sure there will be some sights to be seen. Heck I would like to go just to see what Duff is going to wear. You know its gonna be good.

Bryan

Postby Bryan » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:13 am

j burgess wrote:make sure its absolute and cran. sky and cran just has a funky taste to it
After a few Bud Lights last night I orderd one of those...
Pretty smooth but it kinda tasted like a watered down Jolly Rancher with a splash of vodka.
I'll order another tomorrow night from a different bar tender and see if there is any difference. All in all not a bad drink for $3.50.

WCM

Postby WCM » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:24 am

[banned] wrote:WCM, will you be attending oz this weekend?

Yes, I will be! I've been looking forward to it (and hoping the rain/snow forecast that it seems to be alternating between stays away). I have parts of a scarecrow costume that I will be incorporating into my tuxedo, the best parts being the pants, which are a little short and not meant to be worn with black dress shoes ;)

There's always a lot of great outfits...Duff among the top! Someone I know is going as "The Wizard" which I think is pretty funny, considering no one knows what the wizard looks like!

islander

Postby islander » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:22 am

Bravo on the costume idea. I'm normally not a big prom person, just because it is so packed, gives any Saturday in the middle of summer a run for its money. But at least you know most of the people who are rubbing and bumping up against you...okay that could also be bad thing, as you find yourself standing there after so and so just slimed up against your body leaving you with urge to run and shower, if you know what I mean. However, then the urge quickly passes because soon some one else you know will spill beer all over you rinsing off the cooties, so it all works out. :lol:

Return to “Bars, Restaurants and Nightlife”