Resturaunt Reviews

A place to discuss best places to dine, party or your favorite entertainer!

Moderator: admin1

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:40 pm

I'm usually too hungover to eat. Then start drinking again and feeling great again. It is a vicious circle. lol

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:42 pm

Although, Frosty's bread sticks are AWESOME. As long as your friends don't mind the garlic.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:08 am

I'll have to put my vote in for the Chicken Patio as well. I like it because I'm usually starving to death by the time my brain tells me to put down the beer and pick up the fork. By that time I want to eat something quick and satifying so I can pick that beer up again. You can't beat the good sized portion and the fact that you walk right up, pick it up, pay, sit down, and eat. When you have the time Mossback's is pretty good as well. The Cajun burger is great. For breakfast my vote goes to Pasquale's. Much better than Frosty's. Frosty's is good, but way overrated in my opinion.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:48 am

My really like to eat lunch at the Boathouse, they have a pretty good burger and fries!! Mossbacks is great for dinner if you are not in a hurry. And Mama Maria's Chicken parmesian is quite tasty late night!! The Brewery pizza late night is awesome too!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 am

I am a big fan of the chicken patio also. Plus, in case you didn't know Pbosak, the patio now serves beer, so you don't even have to stop drinking. :)

I also like corndogs from the dairy queen.

The burgers at the fall fest were freakin great also.

Sloppy Joes at Joes are good.

The lobster bisque is good at the boardwalk.

Also, the quesadilla sticks are excelent at the PIB Resort, a great thing to eat while sitting around the pool.

And of course, late at night the brewery pizza is good.

THere are also mini corndogs at the boathouse patio ---- I really like corndogs. :)

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:58 am

Sloppy Scotties, Mr. Kay! Also I need to say that, How in the hell would anybody know if the Brewery pizza is any good! I'm not saying it isn't alright, but all I'm saying is I have never eaten the pizza sober! I would eat poop on a stick at 3:00am, when I'm all messes up and hungry! There is a couple of burrito places in Chicago that I would go to at the end of a long night, but one day I wanted to have it for lunch. Big mistake, it was terrible sober! So come on, WHO REALLY KNOWS ? But I can say as a drunk that it is the best pizza I ever had!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:13 am

We have a place called Panini's here in Cleveland that makes GIANT sandwiches. They are the BOMB at 2:30 am but evertime i have had them sober they just aren't as good. Not so sure about the poop on a stick thing though.

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:13 pm

I am going to have to try the corndogs Kay!!

funboy is right when drunk anything is good! Although I am pertty certain their pizza is good even if sober since I took some home and ate it the next morning and was still good! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Re: xxx

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:19 pm

funboy2121 wrote:I would eat poop on a stick at 3:00am, when I'm all messes up and hungry!

Never read this board while trying to work on the phone with actual people...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:27 pm

I don't think that most people think that I am an actual person after drinking with me! But I know what you meant Bullette!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:48 pm

Katie and I were looking at pictures from the Bay this past summer and came across one of funboy and I at Mr. Ed's tiki bar, he was in full leprechan costume :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

gomer

Postby gomer » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:40 pm

They serve food at the Bay?

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:03 am

He is hilarious in that costume.....only guys can pull that off tho....I have some pics of him like that....Im going to look for em
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:48 am

I would love to use one of those pics for my avatar, but I don't know how to do it. :oops: Mobay had to help me put the one I have up there. Dvl, you seem pretty good at it, so let me know if you could help!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:14 am

I'll PM you with the code and directions on how to do it....so go check
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Return to “Bars, Restaurants and Nightlife”