Who has the best staff?

A place to discuss best places to dine, party or your favorite entertainer!

Moderator: admin1

BarBoy

Who has the best staff?

Postby BarBoy » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:09 pm

Mr. Ed's Staff is sweet...They do a good job of getting people that care about there customers there....Without a doubt the best security on the island

theoneandonly

Postby theoneandonly » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:13 pm

I would have to agree with you aout Ed's having the best staff! Especially the bartenders, security, and dj's.

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:04 pm

Heck yea Mr. Ed' is the best bar up there!! Gotta love the pool DJ during the day and then my boy Jeremy taking over inside at night!! Dave, Chris, Jen, and Jeremy are the best bar tenders on the island!

I can't wait to stay in the new hotel too!! Although a little part of me will miss the old section! Many good old times there over the years!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mobay

Postby mobay » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:09 pm

Mr. Ed's. Hands down. It's just a shame that their t-shirt selection is meager, or else I would wear one and give them some free advertising.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:13 pm

Eds and Boathouse....PIB Patty ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

pibpatty

Postby pibpatty » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:48 am

Thanks Taz for the compliment. I do have to say so myself I think the Boathouse has the best staff on the island, as well as the Cresent Tavern. The Boathouse is being remodeled this winter so be sure to stop by this summer and see the "new Boathouse". I'm enjoying my first winter on the island and seeing all the work being done.
pibpatty

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:53 am

You mean it wasn't serve yourself????

....that explains a lot.

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:42 pm

Patty, how have you been? What have you been doing this winter on the island? I have always wondered what there is to do on the island in the winter? Is it fun?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

pibpatty

Postby pibpatty » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:28 pm

Hi Mills, I love living on PIB in the winter. Being outsourced from my other job was the best thing to happen to me. I keep busy by working full time at the Boathouse during the week. Tipper's, The Brewery, Skyway and Tony's are all open so I have plenty of places to bar hop. The ice is finally here so I'll start to do some ice fishing. Everyone should make a trip up here in the winter.
pibpatty

mobay

Postby mobay » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:54 pm

How do we get up there? I have heard rumors of a hovercraft but never heard about how to actually get aboard.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:17 am

I would definitely be interested in a winter trip, we need some details!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:18 am

Thanks Patty! Even though there are less than 200 people on the island I still would love to get up there some winter at least for a few days!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Bluto

Postby Bluto » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:01 pm

Flights over are pretty reasonable. I think they are $75 round trip
Bluto

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:36 pm

That's not a bad deal.... I would do it sometime!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

freakin'hot

Postby freakin'hot » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:02 pm

Two things: Mr Ed's staff is good, for all the people they get through there, but I've got to give big ups to the guy who bartends at the Fishbowl! When we walk through the door, he knows what we drink, even if it's the first trip back in the spring! :D

A winter trip would be great - we kick the idea around from time to time, but haven't gone for it yet!!

Return to “Bars, Restaurants and Nightlife”