This weekend!

A place to discuss best places to dine, party or your favorite entertainer!

Moderator: admin1

Tuckerguy31

This weekend!

Postby Tuckerguy31 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:29 am

Ok - my group is all set to go and this will be the first time we've been back to the bay in 2 years! We're beyond pumped and ready for an intense weekend.

Three questions come to mind:

1. I know there is a drive through where beer can be purchased on the Island - can we buy liqour there too? Or should we pick some up at Port Clinton?

2. What's the deal with this Pajama Party? Is it going to be tons of women or more of a dude fest?

3. I've heard rumors it's bachelorette weekend on the bay! Can anyone confirm/deny?

Mills

Re: This weekend!

Postby Mills » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 am

There is lower proof liquor sold on the island next to the grocery store, but if you want Captain Morgan, Absolut, Jager, Jack Daniels, etc... you need to bring it with you for sure!!

There is also a bachelorette weekend I have been 1x before and it was a pretty good time! It is not like girls gone wild or anything, but there were several bachelorette parties there that weekend!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

chucksberg

Re: This weekend!

Postby chucksberg » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:07 pm

1. I know there is a drive through where beer can be purchased on the Island - can we buy liqour there too? Or should we pick some up at Port Clinton?
Mills answered that one!

2. What's the deal with this Pajama Party? Is it going to be tons of women or more of a dude fest?
Never been but I don't expect a lot, to early in the season.

3. I've heard rumors it's bachelorette weekend on the bay! Can anyone confirm....
Not that I am aware of....once again to early.

This weekend will not be anything like a summer visit, school is still in, half the bars are still closed. The roundhouse and Eds will have bands though.

Return to “Bars, Restaurants and Nightlife”