Top 5 bar list

A place to discuss best places to dine, party or your favorite entertainer!

Moderator: admin1

pbosak

Post by pbosak » Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:46 pm

Welcome Margaritamadam, I'm sure you will love joining in on all the posts. There are a lot of great people on here.....and, if you've been reading posts for a while, some not-so-great people. You will definitely meet some of the posters up at the bay. I hope to meet some more myself this year.

jojolion

Post by jojolion » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:19 pm

To tell you the truth I don't believe I have ever hit five bars in one trip :shock:

Favorites are:

1) Beer Barrell (Biggest and best bands)

2) Round House (Hope they get better bands that place usually rocks)

3) Mr. Ed's (next best thing to sex without taking your clothes off, because of the dirty dancing....)

4) Boat House (lots of fun, gotta try the shot thing this year, anyone game)

5) Lonz's Winery (WOW... talk about a drunkin good time)

placeborep

Post by placeborep » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:36 pm

Thanks for the input on the places to "see and be seen"! My girlfriends and I made our first trip to PIB last summer....and well the rest is history! It was like reliving Spring Break all over again!! What a GREAT TIME and GREAT PEOPLE!! Already have plans for a Menu's week-end this summer! I look forward to seeing EVERYONE at the Tiki Bar! I have my bikini's ready!! 8)

frostys

Post by frostys » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:17 am

Thanks for everyone saying great things about all the bars on the island. thanks for the post kenny hope we meet again at the westend. we didn't quite run them out of jagger but next time i think we can do it. I hope to see everyone at the bdock party at eds this weekend. :D

Jagerman17

Post by Jagerman17 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:38 am

Hey anytime "frostys"....You just blew my mind with that post! I was trying to figure out who knew my name (as I try to be low-profile and under the radar...that is until we start firing up tray after tray with 40+ shots on them at 830 am..!) and then you mentioned the west end!!

Anyone up for some Blackhaus and 'Buca..."cause their out of Jager...!??"

what a night -- nice work. Myself and the other Jagerman were talking about going up there to visit you during the winter to get a different perspective and see how quick the 3 of us could black out!

mobay

Post by mobay » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:15 am

Well I know what bar I will be at now. I think I have been wilder in PIB than I have on any spring break. So either PIB is really wild, or I dropped a lot of cash to go on the lamest spring breaks.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

frostys

Post by frostys » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:05 am

:D jagger is the way !!! not , god bless the buca!!!!!!! if you boys want to show up sometime this winter you are more then welcome..... the ice isn't right yet to fish... i feel you should all wait til then... but shot me a post or a email when you a ready to come...i think you all have my cell number if not i have yours so shot me post or just tell me when

frosty,
stoiber

margaritamadam

Post by margaritamadam » Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:37 am

Thanks pbosak for the welcome! I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people this year at the Bay...last year I would go and wonder "Is that Mills? "I wonder if that is jojolion?" haha...But I look forward to an unforgettable year at the Bay! (Not that I remember much of past years...oops)
And hopefully the moderation of the site will lead to only positive posts! Let's cross our fingers!
MARGS

Mills

Post by Mills » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:35 pm

I am pretty easy to find margaritamadam during the day I am at one of 2 places either Mr. Ed's Tiki Bar or Pbosak's boat on the "C" dock. At night that may be a little more difficult, but chances are good it will be either Frosty's, Mr. Ed's, or Boathouse.

Now I am not the quiet type and we usually have Frosty's in an uproar cheering and toasting to anything and everything as well as clapping for people as the enter the bar!!!

I am 26 and shave my head bald and am 6'0 so this year if you find someone with that description don't hesitate to ask!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mobay

Post by mobay » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:45 pm

And he wears red shorts. That is the key.
I miss the old Mr. Ed's. I still hate the Beer Barrel. I'm diggin' Hooligans. And Mills isn't the only hot guy up there now with a bald head!

Taz

Post by Taz » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:07 pm

We should all get T-shirts made up with our PIB screen names printed on the front and back of them and wear them up to the bay. That would be HYSTERICAL, everyone would know who each other was then!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe pick a couple of Saturdays to do it!!!!!!!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

margaritamadam

Post by margaritamadam » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:30 pm

Red shorts? Where in the heck do you buy RED shorts? :lol:
MARGS

margaritamadam

Post by margaritamadam » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:44 pm

By the way Taz, that is a GREAT idea! I'm in!!!
MARGS

Taz

Post by Taz » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:39 pm

Maybe we could start a yearly thing where we all get together with our shirts on and take a picture in the park by fountain or something!!! This could be fun!!!!
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Post by Mills » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:36 am

They are just Red Old Navy swim trunks. I am always at Mr. Ed's pool (swimming) or on the docks (falling off pbosak's boat) during the day so they are a necessity HA HA!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!