Hi!!

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Kelly G

Hi!!

Postby Kelly G » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:44 am

I know it's been awhile... but I just wanted to see if anyone is going sept 7-8?
It's our second trip...which almost didn't happen... hopefully all the water will be gone off of 80/94 or whatever it is that we need to get there...lol
anyone start an ark yet? how is it in Ohio? they have only shown Shelby Ohio on our news here in Chicago. (the roof tops that is...yikes!)
well, hope everyone is well... have a Happy Friday!!!
ENJOY!!
Kelly :)
ALCOHOL :
Some of the Best Times
You'll Never REMEMBER!!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:37 pm

It reminds me of this time last year. I had just purchased my house, but hadn't moved in yet when it flooded out my way. I was worried that my new basement was flooded and I wasn't in. Thankfully I'm high enough up that I don't need to worry much. We've had more rain in a week than we've had all summer it seems like! I won't be up there that weekend, I'll be running a 5k that weekend in preparation for the Race for the Cure on the 15th.

After I run that race, I'll fly home, shower and wait for Lisa to go to the Bay!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:39 pm

if anyone can tell me how to attached pictures (i've tried) :( I can put some on here. I just heard that 2 more inches might be headed our way.
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

Mills

Postby Mills » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:03 pm

We could sure use some rain here in Cincy!!!! Send some this way!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Scooter

Postby Scooter » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:38 pm

Ohio is definetly having weather issues!!!

I cannot believe the difference here in Cincy compared to Northern Ohio. They are flooded...we are in a drought. The temp has been in the 60's and low 70's up north and it's so hot and nasty down here the pool does not even look good! It has been in the 100's here.

Return to “Roll Calls”