Possible Cleveland Trip this Sat. 7/28

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Possible Cleveland Trip this Sat. 7/28

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:59 am

Hey,

My girl Jess and I are going to Cedar Point this Saturday the 28th, but weather channel is saying like 60% chance of rain in T-Storms. Sooooo.....we were thinking ROAD TRIP, well I was and I suggested it to her! If it rains or is raining, lets just keep on driving and go party in Cleveland!!

So BULLETTE, TAZ...and anyone else in Cleveland!! You up for going out with us Saturday? That is if we choose to come down!!

Come on let me know!!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:06 pm

Hmmmm.... It's possible, but I don't get paid weekly... so I'm tapped out!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:07 pm

Well if we do decide to come....Will buy a case to drink before going out if you let us crash on your floor!!!

Its not a positive yet, only maybe!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:08 pm

Let me double check my plans cause I know for sure I'm busy on Sat... I don't want to tell you one thing, then have me be wrong!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Double your plans and let me know if you have plans for this Saturday! 3 days away....and heck girl if you dont like beer, I'll get you a bottle of wine!

Like I said were not positive yet, we will decide when we wake up Saturday and see how the weather looks! Cause if its nice were going to hit the point, roller coaster fun!!

Return to “Roll Calls”