MERRY XMAS

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

kindy52

MERRY XMAS

Postby kindy52 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:22 pm

I'M IN!

WHO ELSE IS AS THE CLOCK TICKS DOWN?
Hide the Rum!

LisaMO

Postby LisaMO » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:38 pm

I`ll be there, can`t miss xmas!
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:15 am

I will definitely be there as well. I will hopefully be arriving Thurs. When is everyone else arriving?

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:45 am

I am in for sure!! I will be arriving early Friday morning with an outside chance of coming up Thursday night?! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:46 pm

I'LL BE THERE FOR SURE ON SATURDAY MORNING!! STAYING ALL DAY SATURDAY AND HOPEFULLY THE NIGHT, IF I CAN FIND SOMEWHERE TO CRASH THAT NIGHT!!

ANYONE HAVE A FLOOR I COULD PRETTTTY PRETTTY PLEASE CRASH ON!! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PARTY IT UP AND NOT HAVE TO DRIVE HOME TILL SUNDAY MORNING!!
:D
I KNOW BULLETTE IS COMING DOWN FOR THE DAY SATURDAY AS WELL
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:50 pm

I'LL BE THERE FOR SURE ON SATURDAY MORNING!! STAYING ALL DAY SATURDAY AND HOPEFULLY THE NIGHT, IF I CAN FIND SOMEWHERE TO CRASH THAT NIGHT!!

ANYONE HAVE A FLOOR I COULD PRETTTTY PRETTTY PLEASE CRASH ON!! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PARTY IT UP AND NOT HAVE TO DRIVE HOME TILL SUNDAY MORNING!!
:D
I KNOW BULLETTE IS COMING DOWN FOR THE DAY SATURDAY AS WELL
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Return to “Roll Calls”