June 21-24

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Mills

June 21-24

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:59 am

OK, who is planning to be here this weekend?

I will be arriving Thursday night around 7:00 and ready to party that night at the bars!! :lol:

We can have a board meeting on Saturday in the afternoon at Mr. Ed's tiki bar!! 8)
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:53 am

Captain Matt and I will be there. We have 6 friends from Chicago coming and another 12-14 that are going to be there for a bachelor party.

We are going to be arriving Friday around 9-10pm by boat.

Going to be a good time, can't wait.

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:47 am

Should be there Friday Night!
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:28 am

SWEET, Andy let's plan on a meeting for sure Saturday afternoon if I don't find you guys Friday night. I am sure I will be totally bombed by 10:00 Friday night LOL!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:33 am

SWEET, Andy let's plan on a meeting for sure Saturday afternoon if I don't find you guys Friday night. I am sure I will be totally bombed by 10:00 Friday night LOL!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:36 pm

I'm gonna try and make it up Mills.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:56 am

Taz,

You better not let one bad day ruin your Bay trips!! We will be there this weekend so you have to make it up at least 1 day brother!! :lol: I promise I won't tell you how bad the Browns are LOL!! Serioulsy though get your butt to teh Bay :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:16 am

We might have room on the boat for a couple people. Waiting to see how many people we have going by boat and who's boat we are taking, Matt's or mine.

I can't guarentee anything yet but if you are interested let me know.

Thanks.

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:58 am

Taz,

Perfect accomodations right on the docks!! :lol: Hit Andy up on the offer, I know I would!! :D
Mills, from Cincinnati

WCM

Postby WCM » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:52 am

speaking of the Browns, this weekend is the Lake Erie Islands Browns Backers rib burn off at the Skyway from 11-5 (?) on Saturday. Reggie Langhorn and Felix Wright are scheduled to be there as well as some of the more known Browns fans from the dog pound. I think its only $10 donation for the ribs...should be a good time. I fully intend on getting the meat sweats after that one.

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:38 am

Thanks for the heads up WCM, I will be sure to wear my Chad Johnson jersey on Saturday LOL :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:25 pm

:evil:
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:30 pm

Sorry Taz it was just too easy and I had to say it LOL!! Of course our record with the law is 2nd to none in # of arrests :oops:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:46 am

So Kindy is now not going???

We are still planning on being there around 10pm Friday. Hoping to get a spot on the fingers on A dock, but we might just have to take what we can get.

Should we plan on meeting around 3 at the pool Mills or will that interfere with your Brown Packers party? :D

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:15 am

Yea something came up and kindy is not going with us now :cry:

We will definitely meet at the pool at 3:00 IF we don't run into each other before that. We will probably come down to the docks before that though and drink a few with you on the boat. If you see me wondering aimlessly make sure to yell to get my attention LOL!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

Return to “Roll Calls”