MEMORIAL DAY HEAD COUNT : WHO'S GOING? : WHAT DAYS?

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Thu May 24, 2007 10:00 am

Do you guys want to meet somewhere or jsut find eachother on the docks????

We will try for A dock but if the fingers are not open we will probably end up at C dock.

We will try to call ahead.

WCM

Postby WCM » Thu May 24, 2007 12:22 pm

I usually start my night at The Fishbowl b/c it's not too crowded and I can catch up with everyone before I get into a drunken stupor. Kind of like warming up before you actually go play. After that it's usually some non-sensical version of a bar crawl. I think I should be able to recognize some of you from your pictures. I'm tall with glasses...

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Fri May 25, 2007 9:39 am

Have fun everybody. Don't forget a detailed trip report!
Hide the Rum!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Fri May 25, 2007 10:55 am

The boat is ready to go.
I just need to go home and throw a few things in a bag and I am ready to go, also need to buy some booze.
Cleaned and gassed the boat up on Wednesday and I am getting out of work an hour early today.

I can't wait, we will be leaving at 6:30am tomorrow. :)

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Fri May 25, 2007 12:05 pm

Have a GREAT time.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri May 25, 2007 12:09 pm

Hope you have a safe trip!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

WCM

Postby WCM » Fri May 25, 2007 12:50 pm

I am waiting for my ride. I was nice and left my car at the airport this morning for my friend who was coming into town (I had a morning meeting so I couldn't bail on the whole day). Now I am stuck here at work waitng to leave...I can't wait to get there!!!!!!!!!

Here's a preview of my trip report: I went to the bar, next thing I knew, it was Monday and I was on my way home ;)

Steph

Postby Steph » Fri May 25, 2007 1:21 pm

wish i was on my way to the Bay :cry:

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue May 29, 2007 8:28 am

Wow, what a weekend. Amazingly I feel good today and not still hung over. I can't wait until the next time.

Hi Amy. Too bad you didn't make it over Sat. I take it you didn't come over because of the weather? It really sucked Sat....rained all day. We actually had a great time hanging on the boats though. I look forward to seeing you the next time. You're right...it has been forever.

Ended up seeing Taz Friday, but somehow lost him as we were drinking in Frosty's. Taz where did you end up going? Plus, I thought you were going to come back on Sunday. It was nice seeing you for a few hours though. Everyone thought you were really cool.

Mister Kay, you have an awesome boat. I never did get to check out the inside though. Every time I was going to stop over, the boat was packed. You definitely had the party boat. Very nice crew too. You have great friends.

Actually saw the Walkers. It was great seeing that they are alive and kicking. They looked great. Steph looks like she went to some hard body fitness camp. I also ran into Tom (Tony) and Jerry. Those guys are a trip as usual. Fun people.

Unfortunately I got pretty hammered every day I was there so I'd like to apologize if I offended anybody in any way. I really don't remember much. I am thrilled to death that PIB season 2007 is finally here. I won't be up there again until July, but I hope to hit it hard.

Baywatch

Postby Baywatch » Tue May 29, 2007 9:18 am

Paul,
I had a friend call me Friday from A dock (lucky me) while I was stuck at work. I told him to look you and Don up. I know things are fuzzy, but did you meet a guy named Chris? You couldn't miss him....very loud, and fun. Likes to party.
Baywatch

"I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior."

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue May 29, 2007 2:56 pm

Paul, I don't know for sure how we got lost, but I kinda remember it had something to do with a very busty girl with black hair I was talking with. She had big, beautiful, .........................eyes............ :oops: :wink: I was gonna try and come back on Sunday, but the weather was iffy and we ended up at a cavs party. Hope to see ya soon.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue May 29, 2007 3:08 pm

Baywatch,
I don't remember meeting a guy named Chris but I didn't stay on the boat this trip. I stayed at the Commodore. I was down at the boats a lot though. Too bad I didn't meet him. He sounds like he fits right into A dock. There was a boat with two couples on it. They were a lot of fun, but I don't know their names. Hopefully I'll meet him the next time.

Taz, I completely understand now :lol: I'm not surprised. I meant to call you on Sunday because I ran into the Walkers and everyone else took off from my room. I had it all to myself Sunday night. I met the Walkers in Frosty's and everytime I was going to call you, somebody handed me a fresh beer. Sunday was supposed to be a laid back day since Bec was coming up to see Don. I was actually looking forward to chilling out and actually remembering one day of my trip. Let's just say I didn't make it too late that night. The only good thing was that I was so rested that I was on the first Jet off the island. I actually saw more good looking girls on the Jet back than I did all weekend. :cry:

moonie28

Postby moonie28 » Tue May 29, 2007 3:51 pm

Yeah, didnt make it up. The weather was horrible Saturday. We stayed over on Catawba Island with some friends who have a house on the Lake. So I was somewhat in spirit. I knew the bars would be packed because of all the rain...I dont mind pack bars...but I like to be able to move around a little.

Glad everyone had a good time! I will for sure be up there for Christmas in July with the girls....Later~
~Somewhere in the sun having some fun~

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed May 30, 2007 5:46 pm

That sucks, I'd love to see Tim and Steph.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Roll Calls”