MEMORIAL DAY HEAD COUNT : WHO'S GOING? : WHAT DAYS?

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Taz

MEMORIAL DAY HEAD COUNT : WHO'S GOING? : WHAT DAYS?

Postby Taz » Mon May 21, 2007 3:14 pm

The last Memorial Day topic was started in like February, I know plans change, so I started a new topic to see who's still in for the Bay, what days your going to be there, and what time on Saturday we're meeting at the pool. So there's the question, as for me I'm waiting until my work schedule is posted on Thursday before I'll know if I can get up there this weekend, I'll "Post" as soon as I know something definite.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Mon May 21, 2007 3:40 pm

Count me in 100% Taz. I plan on being at Bassett's IGA by 8:30 in the morning to pick up supplies. Of course we all know that arriving early carries the big risk that you will be passed out by the time everyone else arrives.

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon May 21, 2007 5:39 pm

Which day are you arrivng on Paul?

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Mon May 21, 2007 6:28 pm

I will be there Friday morning Taz. Hope you can make it at least a couple days. Should be a great weekend. Let us know for sure what you are doing when you find out.

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon May 21, 2007 6:54 pm

Saturday looks promising, Friday I have weapons qualification out in Sandusky, I'll be 3/4 of the way to the Bay, I may be able to make it out there then.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Tue May 22, 2007 6:18 am

No excuse for not making it over Friday Taz. The Jet Express runs from Sandsusky. Just qualify, then get on the express. Just think, when you return Monday, you'll be that much closer to Cleveland.

WCM

Postby WCM » Tue May 22, 2007 9:14 am

I'll be up...maybe we can "meet" for a few drinks and if I play my cards right, I'll remember meeting you!

Hopefully we can avoid the t-storms in the forecast, although it always seems to rain Memorial Day...

I think this weekend will be HOPPING! You could tell the Island was getting primed last weekend as there was a good crowd and everything was open. Lot of things to be excited about...for me, I'm looking forward to Pat Dailey at the Boat House Saturday/Sunday night!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Tue May 22, 2007 9:50 am

I have a crew of 7 going on my boat. We are leaving at 6:30am on Saturday morning.
WE should be there by noon, we may stop for gas or leave late and all of that good stuff, plus we are 80 miles away.
I also have 2 other boats going, one is going with us and the other is meeting us there.
One has about 6-7 people and the other 3-4.

Captain Matt decided not to go as he wants to go the whole weekend of June 22nd and he has a new baby girl and a bathrooom that he is finishing.

We did change the oil on his boat last night however, so he is about ready to go with his boat. (truthfully I just watched and drank beer, he really didn't need my help)

I am excited, see everyone Saturday!!!!

Oh, Paul, are you guys going on the fingers on A dock? We want to park over there, is your cell still end in 3218?????

I will call when we are close and maybe you could let us know if there is room for a 30 footer and a 33 footer???? Thanks.

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue May 22, 2007 3:21 pm

I'll see what I can swing Paul. I'll call you this thursday.

Cindy

bummer

Postby Cindy » Tue May 22, 2007 4:24 pm

Have a great time guys, won't be able to make it until June14 - and I am counting the days :D :D

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed May 23, 2007 5:37 am

Sounds great Taz, just give me a call when you know what you're doing. You gotta make it though.

You got it Mister Kay, phone number ends in 3218. I am actually staying in a hotel this weekend though. Thought I'd try something different. I will still be around A-dock though so give me a call. If you don't have Don's number send me a PM and I'll get that to you. He will certainly be on A dock if I'm not there. Try to get everyone moving though because Don said it was pretty packed last weekend. He got there Friday night and was 3rd boat out. WCM said it was hopping as well. I'm sure it will all work out though.

Would be great if we could all meet. If anybody has any ideas let us know.

Thanks Cindy, and don't worry, June 14th is right around the corner.

moonie28

Postby moonie28 » Wed May 23, 2007 9:58 am

Gosh...I havent been on here forever!!!! (well I lurk alot and wish I was going to PIB alot) But I think we are coming up for the day on Saturday. If so I will stop on over on A dock and visit everyone. I havent see Don since my wedding last year. And Paul its been FOREVER.....SO I hope to see some of you! It will be a blast as always.
~Somewhere in the sun having some fun~

moonie28

Postby moonie28 » Wed May 23, 2007 9:59 am

Oh and Paul its Amy from Akron.... :) See you guys soon!
~Somewhere in the sun having some fun~

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed May 23, 2007 3:24 pm

I'll call as soon as I can Paul, I'm looking into it right now. Think of some place we can meet between 3 and 4. I should be able to make that or close to it.

pbosak

Postby pbosak » Wed May 23, 2007 8:36 pm

Sounds great Taz. Give me a call. I may be delayed slightly now since I will probably be helping Stu drop his boat in the water. He promises he will be in Port Clinton by 11:00 Friday so I'm hoping to still be on the island early. Talk to you then.

Return to “Roll Calls”