June 21st-24rd

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

cmorgan

June 21st-24rd

Postby cmorgan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:37 am

Just got back from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, had to plan my PIB trip as soon as I got home to have something just as fun to look forward to!!!

PIB is always my favorite place to be, can't come soon enough......

First PIB trip June 21st-24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Kristy

Jagerman17

Postby Jagerman17 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:25 pm

seems that may be a fun weekend... you going with the usual crew there cmorgan?

btw... whats up with you?

cmorgan

Postby cmorgan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:15 pm

Yes, that will definitely be a fun weekend!! You should put that date on your calendar as filled :D PIB is always more entertaining when you are there....I'll make sure I bring some extra hangover cure :wink:

Same crew, Chris and my sister are in for sure, possibly a few others. Tried to get a room at PIB Resort for that weekend, but they were booked...my fault for waiting....so we'll be staying at the New Commodore. No worries though, the room is just needed for sleeping.
Kristy

cmorgan

Postby cmorgan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:13 pm

It will definitely be a fun weekend, you should mark that weekend on your calendar as filled :D A weekend at PIB is always more entertaining when you are there.......I'll make sure I bring extra hangover cure...now that should make it more enticing :wink:

Same crew, Chris and my sister are coming for sure, maybe a few others! Tried to get a room @ the PIB Resort but they were full, my fault for waiting.....will be staying at the new part of the Commodore....no worries, room is just for sleeping!
Kristy

Return to “Roll Calls”