Spring Fling 2007

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

WCM

Postby WCM » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:12 am

Simple_man5 wrote:This working for a living, a whole entire day, really sucks. Maybe I will celebrate your bday too MS Dvl :wink:

How did people waste time at work when there was no internet? I never worked in such an envirnment, unless you count like the kitchen at a restaurant and I can tell you how we wasted time there. Pickle baseball was a fun one when I worked at McDonalds in high school...

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:44 pm

Happy early Birthday...

All of my friends will be downtown for St. Patty's day.. So i have to put my birthday off til the next weekend...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

mgw

Postby mgw » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:59 pm

Bullette, when is your bday? Missy, Mindy, Carrie and I are going out March 17th for my bday!!! We are meeting up with Mills and Katie, you can always come down to Cincy and party with us!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:02 pm

PAAAAAARRRRTY DAWN!!! I get home from Florida that Friday night and will be ready to party!!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:23 pm

I'm March 19th.. I'll be at my favorite irish bar that day for Kegs N Eggs... I can't beat the fact that I can walk there and back...

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:17 am

Thanks for the Bday Wishes Bullette!!!

I love St Patricks - Best time over here....not only does every Irish Pub and Bar like open at 6am in the morning and all the radio stations do crazzy stuff...but the Sunday before St Pattys Day...downtown Detroit in Corktown (All Irish bars...like a Irish district) they do a huge huge thing every year with a parade, a run for charity and firefighters take up a bar and only charge like $2 for any drinks, and than all the other IRish Pubs are just packed..........LOVE IT!! Last year I was so smashed I couldnt see straight half the time....We got some guys to switch shirts with us in the middle of the bar!!
HERE THEY ARE ACTUALLY.....LMAO!!! :lol:

ImageImage
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:12 pm

those pics are great! yeah... I'll be having a good time.. I just convinced my friend down the street to take off work!

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:03 pm

Just got to your response Paul, thanks for the offer, I think I can handle that, well as long as Amy catches me early in the day, LOL.... If not i'll gladly accept your help, I'm a team player after all......
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

mgw

Postby mgw » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:09 am

Hey Mills! Now Carrie isn't going! I guess I will be sitting downtown all by myself until the concert is over. I could just hit the mini bar or head downstairs to Havani Martini Club. Don't know what's going to happen now - just that Mindy and Missy have tickets - I don't but I am still going out! I need to make sure I have the 18th off - I won't be in any shape for working that day! :twisted:

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:50 am

Team Player Taz, thats good since there is NO I in Team....lol!!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:12 am

Dawn,

Are you staying at the Hilton? I work in the Gym on Saturday's there and will be there that day from 2:00-8:00. You can always come down and hang out with me, heck we can even drink a few while on the clock :wink:

Either way we will still go out and make sure we get plenty drunk!!! :lol:

And why is carrie not going now :cry:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

livewirecs

Postby livewirecs » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:33 pm

Still unsure about the Spring Fling. Isn't it usually still kinda cool arounf that time?
Get Me To The Bay! (listen to my show online at www.thedriveat5.com )

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:19 pm

I just sent my deposit for the Spring Fling. I CAN'T WAIT. Especially as I am sitting here looking at the foot of snow i'm now getting.

WCM

Postby WCM » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:20 pm

Is spring fling the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby?

Katrinka

Postby Katrinka » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:57 am

Spring Fling is May 4-5th. Not sure when the Derby is.

Return to “Roll Calls”