I'm back!

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

funboy2121

I'm back!

Postby funboy2121 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:55 pm

Well I'm sorry for not checking in from time to time, but my trip is set for June 13-17th.Once I start getting confirmations back for my stay, I knew I needed to get back with you guys, and start talking again.Did I miss any news on anything new that will be on the island this year? Well I hope everyone had a good Xmas & New Year, and I hope to hear from ya's & see ya's in June! GO BEARS!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 pm

Don't know about June, yet. Christmas is July is the most likely trip (95%).

You guys will handle the Seahawks. Watch out for Philly, though. I think the Ravens will take it this year, but I can't count out Brady.
Hide the Rum!

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 pm

funboy,

Katie and I should be there that weekend!!! We will have to meet up again!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:16 pm

Great Mills, keep me posted as the countdown begins! Well I think Philly is a fluke, I personally like the way New Orleans is playing. I hope the Patriots get killed, I'm so sick of pretty boy Brady.I know he's good but I'm sick of them. I said in about the 3rd week of the season that I thought the Bears vs Ravens, but Rex Grossman better bring his "A Game"!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:48 pm

Blah Blah Blah Football!! Hee Hee Ha Ha........TOTALLY JUST MESSIN!!

T-minus how many days until we can be in the bay?
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:51 pm

My friend keeps the countdown on his phone, So I'll check into it! How have you been dvl?
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:34 am

I am well..........How are you babe?

Member when we all met? You were a Leprechaun.......what fun times that was....and that girl that was with us that was you know what with your friends.....Ha Ha....LMAO!!! That was some fun times........I was actually looking at pictures the other day!! CRAZZZY TIMESSS :twisted:

Im going to totally have to come down and party with you the weekend you are there.........I mean even if I just come down on Saturday and find somewhere to crash!! Which I never had a problem finding one before!

So how you been?
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:48 am

I'm not bad! Yeah that was a great time, we still talk about your friend & my friends all the time. By the way Dvl, I was the irish pope last year. Mills, Katie, and Taz were there.We had a couple drinks & and some shots(good times)! It would be great if you could make it in June when were there, Mills said he thinks he will be there that weekend! THE MORE THE MERRIER! (AND THE DRUNKER)
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:55 am

True True

I'll do my best....I should be able to...I mean I can always find a floor to crash on and drive up early on Saturday. So anything new in your life?

Gosh....I wish it was summer already

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:08 am

Yea the Irish Pope costume was priceless :lol:

I am sure if we all get together it will be one wild drunken time!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

funboy2121

xxx

Postby funboy2121 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:08 am

No not really, just the normal go to work all week & party on the weekends routine! Don't worry though, summer will be here before we know it! Like I said before, once I start making the reservations, like I am, it flies by. I already have to send money to the island club by the 15th. I'll never stay anywhere else again! It's awsome! You see, already 5 minutes have past since I wrote this!
NO FOOLS, NO FUN!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:20 am

did the calendar get posted yet, or am I just blind...

Dvl, we need to figure out when we are going...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:42 am

Nope....no new calander posted yet!!

Yes........Mills we will all have a blast for sure!

I know...were going to have to hook something up...soon

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:18 am

I should be good for almost any weekend... My mom is going to watch my dog, so it will all depend on that!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:38 am

I PM'd ya with questions and all on the whole PIB trip of ours!!

Ohh ya one more question...where did you want to stay? Which hotel? Include that in the PM back k chicka

Return to “Roll Calls”