July 13-15 2007 !

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

mgw

Postby mgw » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:15 am

That would be a great time! Maybe, I will have to talk to Missy and Mindy. It seems money would be an issue for me - divorce, kids that kind of thing. But oh to be free again!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:23 am

CRUZAN RUM ROCKS!!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:35 am

If that is the closest location he is coming to me.....I certainly most likely will grab some friends and come down.....I would love to see him in concert!

Thanks for the info....I'll go check out his website today!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:17 am

Haaa........I didnt even have to check the website they just annouced it on the country station Im listening to that he will be here Aug 18th @ Ford Field!!!
:D
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

mgw

Postby mgw » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:33 pm

Hey, Taz! I think Missy, Mindy, Carrie and I are coming up for the Kenny Chesney concert. We are talking about coming up on Friday and making a weekend out of it! You will have to let us know where a good place to hang out Friday night and Saturday night after the concert!

Taz

Postby Taz » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:01 pm

MY HOUSE! :wink: I think I can find something entertaining for you guys to do! Where are you guys planning on staying at?
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

mgw

Postby mgw » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:31 pm

Well, we have no idea at the moment! We have one of those entertainment books which gives us a 50% off of a hotel room! We just need to know whats close so that when we are drinking all day at the concert we can just hop in a taxi to hit the local bar - of course for more drinking! Any suggestions on where to stay and where to party, eat and all of that would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe we could get a board meeting together so that we could meet the board members from Cleveland while we are there!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:45 pm

Hey Dawn!

Missy said you girls were going to the Dolls concert St. Patricks Day weekend. Katie and I are going to meet up with you girls later that night!!! Where do you girls think you will want to go? We could pick you up at the hotel and go from there!!! Let me know!! :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

mgw

Postby mgw » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:36 am

Mindy and Missy are going to the GooGoo Dolls. Carrie and I will be going out to eat and start drinking. I may have to work that weekend and will try to get Sunday off at least. Can't go to work hung over!!! I could really use the night out - that's the first weekend after exams. It would be great to see you and Katie again!

Taz

Postby Taz » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:29 am

Dawn, I'll check some hotel info for ya, have get my # from Missy and you can give me an idea of what kind of coin you want to spend on a room. That will help narrow it down.

mgw

Postby mgw » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:41 am

Thanks Taz! I have to come up with the money for the concert tickets first! Right now I need to find a place to live with my kids. That and my A&P exams are taking up alot of my time. Still living with my soon to be ex and I can't do this much longer!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:04 am

OK Dawn count Katie and I in for that weekend!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Taz

Postby Taz » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:17 pm

Mills, if you and Katie want to go to the concert let me know you guys can stay at my house.

Kindy your invited also!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:42 pm

Thanks Taz! I am sure we will be making a trip to party with you in C town this summer for sure!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:55 am

I'm so there... I'll come whoop it up with ya guys...
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Return to “Roll Calls”