July 13-15 2007 !

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:39 pm

Not me....I'll be there xmas!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:48 pm

I will not be able to make X-mas this year, I'm going to Jamboree in the hills in southern Ohio. Sorry guys.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

JETMAN

Postby JETMAN » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:34 pm

Sadly enough, this is the first time in 12 years I have not made xmas. I may still be able to go but won't get there until Friday afternoon which is suicide for a boater trying to find a dock. I may just take the boat over and see what happens.
What happens at the bay stays at the bay!

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:22 am

JETMAN,

You need to try and make the trip if at all possible!! You will be able to find a place, I can feel it :wink: The dockmasters will make it work!! If you end up going stop over dock A and say hello to pbosak and I :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:50 am

Say Hi to me as well...I'll be there as well!!

Party Time in a week!!! :twisted:
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Return to “Roll Calls”