X-mas 2007

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:54 am

Lucky you Ms Bullette.....I cant get to sleep and then wake up several times. Then I am tired all day
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:36 am

:? I had a nice night....just TOTALLY paying for it this morning!!

Ughhh.......Has anyone seen that Mack Truck that ran me over.... :roll:
Ended up going north of the border, into a neighbor country Canada - eh!
And needless to say Drank a lil to much and didnt get home til 1:15am, and got up at 6:20am-ish......I dont know if Im going to make it all day with out napping on my desk!!

Had a Great Time tho....but needless to say Didnt get any of my shopping done last night.. :lol:

Taz - OK, its me.........Have a Blast on your Vaca....I'll see ya shortly to pretzel UP in the suitcase... :wink:

Kindy - Tank u verty much!!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:38 am

I used to be that way... i have a few ambiens for those sleepless nights... I highly recommend lunesta
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:58 am

Just love those commericials for all those products.....exspecially the lunesta....do not drive on this medication.....Well HELLOOO....if your taking it to help you sleep why in the HECK would u be driving.... :lol:

Or half the times the side effects seem worse than the actual problem your taking the medication to help....lol!!
Laugh when you can, Apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, Play hard, Forgive quickly, Take chances, Give everything and Have NO Regrets. Life is too short to be ANYTHING but HAPPY!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:36 am

Oh i know... don't expect me to take anything that causes anal leakage!

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:53 am

Anal-leakage!!!

LMAO....You got me in tears... :lol:

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:59 am

Then you certainly don't wanna eat the potato chips that are fat free..

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:10 am

The side effects are far worse than the actual problem. Rum and coke solves all!!! The only side effect....a headache...but that goes away when you start over
Simple_man5 from Steubenville.....Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:28 am

Ya, I had a couple to many Sky & Tonic's last night and Im feeling the effect of it this morning and it has not gone away yet!!!

So sleepyyy!!!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:40 am

Glad I stuck with the ice cream from Cracker Barrel... That has no ill effects...

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:11 am

Wish I would have!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:32 am

Trust me,... I would've rather had some wine...

Simple_man5

Postby Simple_man5 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:33 am

After the morning I have had, there will be a definite stop at happy hour today after school......rum and coke....YUMMY

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:39 am

Not me... I've gotta go to my moms house and feed her cats.. then it's back home and to my neighbors house for some wine... mmmm

Mills

Postby Mills » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:56 am

I have a work X-mas lunch and we are leaving at 3:00!!! Free lunch at Rock Bottom Brewery!!! I will be getting my drink on my 3:05!!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Return to “Roll Calls”