X-mas 2007

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Mills

X-mas 2007

Postby Mills » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:30 pm

I was wondering when X-mas in July will be this coming summer? It is usually the weekend closest to the 25th, but the 25th happens to be on a Wednesday this year.

My guess would be the weekend on July 20-22. I do know it is usually the 3rd weekend in July. Any thoughts?
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:42 am

Mills is ready to go and it's just November.

Mill's you know the schedule will be up around January 1st or so, and there will plenty of room until the end of January.

Also, you don't need to book the floor of a boat very far in advance so you don't need to worry too much!!!

I hope we can make it next year. Captain Matt is getting married on New Year's Eve and his baby is due in May.

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:59 am

whoa. i totally missed something between him getting married and having a baby. i must email him now!
Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:22 pm

He won't reply, he is up hunting this week and coming back for a day or two for thanksgiving and then leaving after Thanksgiving dinner to go hunting again.

He is getting his fun in before the wedding and kid. :D

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:03 pm

Mr. Kay, You are right there is plenty of time to book rooms for X-mas, but I am geeked up for the Bay right now and it is still 2006!!! The floor of the boat sounds good to me :lol:
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

kindy52

Postby kindy52 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:33 pm

Since I officially retired from coaching this year, I will definitely be in for Christmas in July (which I regretfully missed last year.) I'm sure Bobdog will be in, also. I haven't decided whether I'm bringing the boat this year or not. I'll be keeping it in a slip on the OH and I don't know if I'll feel like pulling it or not. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. :wink:
Hide the Rum!

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:02 am

I will plan on being there myself if there's somewhere for me to crash. I will have my mom take my dog for the weekend.

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:29 am

Jody, you definitely need the boat at the Bayu since it is so much fun to party and drink on the docks!! Plus how else are you going to see shows and performances on the back of your boat in broad daylight by friends like you did this year :wink:
Mills, from Cincinnati

CabinGirl

Postby CabinGirl » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:13 pm

Haha, way to start the excitement for next year Mills!! I would guess that you're right - July 20-22. I think I need to be there for xmas this coming year. Missed it last year!
We have the real xmas coming up and then it'll be time to start booking trips :D ...wish the summer started in Feb!
Wow, Capt Matt is going to be busy this summer. Congrats to him on the wedding and baby!
Bullette - good to hear from you. How's Cleveland going? You ever listen to Rover in the morning? That show cracks me up and they are from Cleveland.
How's school going Kay?

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:07 pm

Yeah... I used to listen to it all the time. I kind of got sick of it when they left Cleveland for Chicago, then came back. I stick to more cd's in the am to wake me up!

If anyone wants to go in on a room for xmas, let me know. None of my friends from home are into going to the bay. I'm determined to not miss it this year. The one time I was planning on going, I ended up moving to my house. So no more moving for me!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:04 pm

School is good, I don't make it out partying as much as I would like, but maybe that is a good thing.

I am going out tonight to celebrate my buddy finally getting a job after being laid off since August, he is moving to Chicago though. I am also celebrating a raise and a nice bonus at work.

I also have more finals in a couple of weeks and then after Christmas I am flying out to Poland to see Sofie. It's my first time to Eurpose so it should be an experience.

We are planning a trip for Memorial Day again this year per usual, just don't know on who's boat or if we might have to actually get a hotel; which is something we have never done.

Have a good weekend everyone, I am off to my corner bar, Sabby's, I am thinking about singing some country Kareoke. I just watched the Michigan game with my dad, he is bummed and we both have a few beers in us. He went to U of M, I went to MSU, so this game wasn't as fun as going back and forth as the MSU v U of M game, but it was a great game and both teams played well.

It's too bad both teams couldn't have lost. :D

Sparty on!!!!

Oh, and yes there are plenty of women at muscamoot, it's a great time.

Kindy, how was the Ozarks, I remember you talking about that trip for a while. Put up the link to your website so I can check out the pics.

Peace. Kay

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:05 pm

School is good, I don't make it out partying as much as I would like, but maybe that is a good thing.

I am going out tonight to celebrate my buddy finally getting a job after being laid off since August, he is moving to Chicago though. I am also celebrating a raise and a nice bonus at work.

I also have more finals in a couple of weeks and then after Christmas I am flying out to Poland to see Sofie. It's my first time to Eurpose so it should be an experience.

We are planning a trip for Memorial Day again this year per usual, just don't know on who's boat or if we might have to actually get a hotel; which is something we have never done.

Have a good weekend everyone, I am off to my corner bar, Sabby's, I am thinking about singing some country Kareoke. I just watched the Michigan game with my dad, he is bummed and we both have a few beers in us. He went to U of M, I went to MSU, so this game wasn't as fun as going back and forth as the MSU v U of M game, but it was a great game and both teams played well.

It's too bad both teams couldn't have lost. :D

Sparty on!!!!

Oh, and yes there are plenty of women at muscamoot, it's a great time.

Kindy, how was the Ozarks, I remember you talking about that trip for a while. Put up the link to your website so I can check out the pics.

Peace. Kay

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:33 am

Kay, Normally, I would stay on the boat with you guys, but I think I'm better off in a hotel this time around. I would like to go for Memorial Day too if possible... I'm willing to split a room with you guys or anyone else if you are interested!

Mister Kay

Postby Mister Kay » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:31 am

Hopefully we have a boat for the trip, I am working on that as we speak.
:)

Looking forward to vacations is the only thing that gets me thru winter.

Oh, I am going to Europe, not Eurpose. Don't know how I messed that one up.

Also, anyone know how to put up pics?

I was sending pics back and fourth to Sofie last night and I found ones from the first trip up. There is one of Bullette working the bar at the Barrel. Thanks for all the good drinks that summer Nancy!!!!!! :D

Bullette

Postby Bullette » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:01 pm

I think i know which one you are talking about. that was a great summer. I remember meeting matt that first night that i had worked as a [banned] waitress. I have tons of pictures from a few nights on the boat. Those were some good times!

i'm not sure how to put on a pic at all

Return to “Roll Calls”