X-mas in July

Post the dates or your visit to Put-in-Bay and meet new friends!

Moderator: admin1

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:16 pm

Crap i can't get to the Island until Saturday!!!! We need to have one on Saturday also.
It happened at the bay, and man, I can't even remember her name!!!!!!!!!

Mills

Postby Mills » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:20 pm

Don't worry Taz we can have one both days! Besides you will be with me on Saturday anyways!!
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:39 pm

OK, just make sure everybody knows so I don't miss seeing anyone!

mkgg

Postby mkgg » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:39 pm

Hey Taz,

Can't wait to see ya again!!!

Missy

LisaMO

Postby LisaMO » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:08 am

Friday sounds good to me too, I tried to make it last year on Sat. but it was so drunk out, I couldn`t find my way. I know everybody hates the bar they are playing at, but if you havent seen Mustang Sally, you are really missing out,,those girls rock!
I am not an alcoholic, I`m a drunk, alcoholics go to meetings.

redd

Postby redd » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:49 pm

Guess what everybody...Mills' girlfriend has a screen name!! With this being my first post, I would like to say that I survived my first trip to the bay (June 15-17)! I had the pleasure of meeting Taz and maintained a steady pace of complete retardation throughout the weekend. From what Mills told me I had an awesome time at Splash pool bar. I look forward reliving the experience in Christmas in July...well, most of it!!! :P Also, I look forward to meeting more of you crazy partiers at the board meeting!!!!
May you be in heaven for 2 hours before the devil knows you're dead.

mkgg

Postby mkgg » Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:54 pm

Hey Redd,

Nice to meet you!! Dawn in our group has had the pleasure of meeting Mills, Mindy, Carrie, and I have not yet had the pleasure!! Taz did party with us last year and as you know he is so much fun!! Can't wait for the board meeting and to meet you and mills!!

Missy

Mills

Postby Mills » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:19 pm

Only 4 more days and Katie (redd), christie, Taz, and I will be partying pool side!!! If anyone wants to meet before the board meeting on Friday, feel free I will be either at the I-slander pool (hotel I am staying with christie) Mr. Ed's tiki pool, or "A" dock on the first finger!!!

Look for me I will be wearing blue swim trunks 8)
Mills, from Cincinnati

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives!!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:40 pm

Hey Katie, great to see you finally on the board! Can't wait to see you and Mills this weekend! I'll be up as early as I can on Saturday. I'm all about repeating the party'in, but can we leave out the projectile vomiting on my leg this time? :oops: :lol:

Hotstuff21d

Postby Hotstuff21d » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:19 am

This is my FIRST post. I will be at the Bay this weekend. Form what I hear Christmas in July is the weekend to go. I will be there Friday evening. We are taking a boat from the Detroit area. The weather is looking like it is going to be great!

dave the wave

Postby dave the wave » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:29 pm

get ready for an unbelievable time Hotstuff21d. Hopefully this weekend lives up to the hype, and i'm sure it won't dissapoint.

this will be my second trip to the island, but our first Christmas. last year was unreal. there will be 12 of us this year. counting the hours until we leave thursday. 8)

what time and where are you all meeting?

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:24 am

Mills....and everyone else Myself and a couple of friends will be there on Saturday morning/early afternoon-ish....so I will for sure try to make the meeting at 3pm....so I can meet some of ya....

Mills

Postby Mills » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:42 pm

SWEET, sounds like a plan!
Mills, from Cincinnati

dvlcrush

Postby dvlcrush » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:28 pm

See you and your girlie Saturday....Party Time!!!

Taz

Postby Taz » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:49 pm

Great! Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday, try and have something left in the gas tank Mills!

Return to “Roll Calls”